Chapter 1

(That's you👆)

3rd person's pov

You as Y/N Park, you were working for almost 2 years in YG entertainment as solo artist. At the age of 22 you manage to dominate the Kpop world with your talents and visual. Many of senior idol want to collab with you because of your amazing rap and dancing skills. K-netizens called you as the lucky card of YG becuase of your overflowing talents in dancing,rapping and singing plus you being expert using different instrument like drum, guitar, and piano. You are also a hidden composer and producer in the company, you were part of making the solo comeback of Somi, your colleague but you didn't agree of putting your name as one of the producer in that songs.

You're the only child of your parents since they are busy with their own business. Your father was a doctor in his own hospital in Sydney, Australia, your birthplace while your mother was the CEO of her clothing brand in China. You're the type of person who is antisocial and introvert, this was the result of your past memories when you are still a normal teenager. To a girl like you being intersex is really not normal to other people that's why you keep it to yourself only your family and the CEO of  the company know about your little secret cause why not? The owner must know every single detail of his artist at first he was hesitating but being multi talented person was rare so he keep you . You likely to stay in your own studio room if there has no important matter to do out of that room.

Today was your rest day since you just arrive yesterday from your fan meeting in Thailand. You were sitting on your swivel chair in your usual spot inside your studio room when you felt starving. Usually, you called your manager to bring you some food but you realize that she's also tired about the event so you manage to stand up and lazily get out of your studio. You were riding the elevator and exited it peacefully, some staffs walk pass by and greeted you as a respond you just give them a small smile and return to your blank face. People in that building are already use to your behavior and actions that's why it's not a big deal for them and actually they saw your soft and sweet side that you're hiding without you knowing.

You are heading now in YG's cafeteria when you automatically flinch hearing a loud voice calling your name.

"Y/N Park!!!!! ",a half American and half Korean made her way to you and pull you into a hug.

"Somi I'm suffocating",you manage to speak between her hugs ,she then pull away and laugh.

"I thought your dead Y/N-ssi I never seen you here ",she said while following you getting some food to the counter where the ladies in their middle age are serving.

"Do I look like ghost to you right now?",you face her then she frown.

Everyone known Somi as one of the 4D human in Earth you can see it in Produce 101 too. She want a collab with you before but you just walk away as if you didn't heard anything, after that you heard a gossip that she was crying to your boss because you rejected her.2 weeks after that you heard a gossip again from staffs that YG was planning to make her second comeback so you ask him if you can help her making her song so YG agree and let you work with BlackLabel when Somi heard about it she burst into your studio room and cry so loud. One of your colleagues pass by named Mino saw the scene, he can't help but to burst in to a laughter seeing Somi kneeled and hug your one leg while crying. He immediately get his mobile and film the funniest thing he encounter. Meanwhile at your state you were holding a pencil because you were busy writing a song lyrics when Somi enter your studio you were shoo-ing her then tell Mino to bring her outside. Later then Mino show to everyone the video then the whole people in building burst into laughter.

"Your not a ghost you're a monster turtle who came out to her house just to eat",Somi stick out her tongue then run away. While you raise your eyebrown because of her sudden answer then the ladies who heard what Somi said made them laugh.

"She's the real monster right? ",you look at the one staff then she just nod while laughing. She held you the tray of your food then you take it.

"Eat well",the lady said then you just smile and mouth thank you.

You were now walking to find some comfortable table to eat peacefully when Somi show up again grinning widely infront of you then you just look at her boredly.

"What do you want again? ",you ask her then she grin and drag you somewhere. "Yah!! My foods, Somi you little piece of---

"Sajangnim she's cursing me again.",Somi let go of you then you swallow your dirty water because she bring you in the table where all YG artist are in there.

"Why are you still standing in there?",Yang Hyunsuk asked you then you awkwardly smile and find some chair and you got a free chair infront of Blackpink the table was long so it was suited for everyone well some member of iKON and Winner are not in there.

You really not into this thing so when you look in your front and saw BP's member named Jisoo looking at you while grinning you can't help but to feel uncomfortable and give her a small smile.

"She's really awkward",She jokingly said loud enough to hear by your other colleagues.

"Well that's the personality of turtle",you heard Somi said from other side of the table. She's lucky because you can't hit her head.

"It was really rare to eat lunch with   Y/N today ",Ju-ne one of the iKON member spoke then you look at him and you scoff.

"Please stop mentioning my name I'm losing my appetite right now.",you reply then start eating your food.

"Oppa just call her turtle she maybe like that",Somi laugh then you glare at her and gritted your teeth.

"Okay stop now Somi she might throw you her food",the CEO said then Somi grin at you then eat her food. "I want everyone to work hard this year so you guys can achieve your goal as an artist but don't forget about the scandals and rumor they are everywhere",he added while munching his food.

"Sajang-nim you shouldn't talk about work infront of foods",the main rapper of Blackpink said then you scoff after hearing that.

"Yeah yeah!! ",Bobby replied while covering his mouth and laugh.

"Nevermind forget what I said.",the old man feel embarrassed sp he just focus in his food.

"Can I dip my meat here? ",you look infront of you and saw Jennie asking a permission if she can have some of your sauce.

"Yes, you can have it if you want.",you hand her the small bowl and then she smile and thanks you.

"Ohhh~ turtle is kind hearted",Rosé her fellow member said.

"You want some of my food too....Eonnie? ",you asked her emphasizing the eonnie then she shake her head awkwardly because of your serious face.

"By the way Y/N follow me in my office after this lunch we're gping to talk about your new career. ",you heard the CEO then you can't help but to think about it.

Everyone in the table eat their own food happily and talk about random stuffs too. Later then after the CEO finish his food you follow him in his office hear him out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫.