"I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..."

"Huh?" Momo looked up.

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?"

Hanta: Midterm: 18/21

"I'd like to join, too. There's a bunch of stuff I don't get..."

Mashirao: Midterm: 9/21

"Please!!!"

"Everyone!" Momo gasped with sparkles in her eyes. "Yes, of course!"

"Alright!!!"

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!"

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Mina jumped over.

"Oh, in that case, I must tell mother and have her open up the hall! What kind of tea are you all partial to? In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgwood, so if you have any preference, let me know!" Momo said. "Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!"

They had no idea what she's talking about, but they felt warm fuzzies with a smile.

"Look at the difference in virtue." Eijiro said next to Katsuki with a smile.

Eijiro: Midterm: 16/21

"I can do it, too! Want me to beat it into you?"

Katsuki: Midterm: 4/21

"Yeah, I'm counting on you! Ahh!!!"

"Huh?" Katsuki turned to see you grabbing Eijiro by the collar close to her with a death glare.

"Sixteenth on midterms?! How can you fall so low?! Didn't I help you study?!"

"Y-Yeah! But I still didn't get it and my mind went blank when the test started!" Eijiro stuttered.

"Were you seriously distracted...?"

"M-Maybe..."

Y/N put him in a headlock, making him yelp.

"You are gonna have to study with me again! Katsuki is very welcome join to help you study as well. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, yes! M-Ma'am..!"

"Good." Y/N said with a sweet sadistic smile and let go of him.

"S-So scary...!" he whimpered.

"Everyone's panicking now, even though it won't do any good to cram this late in the game." Yuga said.

Yuga: Midterm: 19/21

"Shouldn't you try cramming a little?"

Mezo: Midterm: 11/21

"What are you talking about? What is it?..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The practical exam.." Y/N mutttered as she sat alone taking a final bite of her (F/F).

She's sitting above the roof where she can have some peace. She told her friends she would like to eat alone for now. Not because of the Stain incident, but for some personal reasons. Y/N looked over the view as she find this sight beautiful.

"I miss you mom and dad." she sighed, closing her eyes, letting the wind blow into her face.

Y/N glanced around and her eyes set upon the violin. It looks pretty classy and a bit old. She remembered playing the violin when she was a kid and his dad taught her how to. Those were the good times when she used of dreaming to become a violin girl who brings joy to everyone that are feeling down. Y/N picked it up and a bow as she played it for a bit. It made a cringy sound and she fixed up the string by twisting the handle that help tighten up the strings. She played it again and it was perfect.