[8]

They arrived at the boy's locker room to get changed for the gym.

Katsuki and Izuku hadn't spoken all day. Izuku needed to know Katsuki's feelings, it was driving him insane.

Kirishima was talking to Katsuki about something, He wasn't really paying attention. He looked over at Izuku and watched him take off his shirt. This wasn't out of the ordinary, since they had to change in front of each other all of the time into their hero costumes. But, Katsuki had never really taken the time to appreciate Izuku's body. He really has changed from when they were kids. Not to mention his plush ass. Katsuki bit the inside of his cheek.

"Yo Bakubro, what you staring at?" Kirishima asked, cluelessly, once he realised that Katsuki had stopped listening to him, attempting to follow Katsuki's gaze.

"Huh? Nothing, shut up." He held back a blush as he closed his locker and swiftly walked out of the locker room over to the gym. There was no way in hell he was going to let anybody see him blushing.

Everyone eventually arrived at the gym, the girls in one room and the boys in another.

"Listen up. You'll all be assigned workout groups to keep things organised and so that you can help each other out if needed." Mr Aizawa explained. "Groups are as follows:
Group 1 - Yuga Aoyama, Mezo Shoji and Minori Mineta.
Group 2 - Koji Koda, Rikido Sato and Fumikage Tokoyami.
Group 3 - Hanta Sero, Mashirao Ojiro and Eijiro Kirishima.
Group 4 - Denki Kaminari, Shoto Todoroki and Tenya Iida.
Group 5 - Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou. Due to an odd number of boys, there's one group of two. Everyone get in your groups and get started."

Izuku was dumbfounded. Aizawa had to be joking, right? What was up with him and pairing the two together all of the time? He understood that he and Katsuki needed to learn to work together, but all of the time? Was that really necessary?

Katsuki headed over to the weights, so Izuku followed him over, despite his thoughts. They took it in turns to help spot each other. Izuku was doing squats, holding the weights up on his shoulders with Katsuki stood behind him. He hadn't noticed at first, but Katsuki's breathing started to become heavier. Izuku turned around to see Kacchan's face bright red and all flustered. Izuku blushed in response.

'That idiot. Every time he comes up, his ass is rubbing against my cock. I'm hard and I don't even think he realises.'

"Are you okay, Kacchan?" Izuku suddenly asked, turning his head to face the blonde.

"Shut up nerd, I'm fine." Katsuki replied bluntly, trying his best to control his breathing.

"Okay, but if you're tired then you should take a break. You were breathing really heavily." Izuku suggested.

"I said I'm fine, don't you look down on me!" Katsuki snarled, grabbing onto Izuku's hips and guiding him back down into a squatting position. His dick was perfectly lined with Izuku's ass.

'Shit, was I breathing heavily? I need to control myself.' He thought, letting go of Izuku's hips and allowing him to continue grinding against him.

Izuku, despite what Katsuki thought, knew exactly what he was doing. Honestly, he was so pent up, he wanted Katsuki to feel his pain. Although, the friction created when Katsuki's hard, clothed dick would rub against his entrance was sending pleasurable shivers up his spine.

After an hour of working out in the school's gym, everyone went back to the locker rooms to change out of their now sweaty clothes.

Izuku threw his shirt off as soon as he entered the locker room as it was sticking to his skin. He pulled out his normal clothes from his bag as school was now over. He glanced over at Katsuki and saw him staring at him. Izuku felt himself turn bright red, knowing he had no shirt on. He threw a light blue shirt over his head and picked up his bag.

"Wait up, Midoriya." Izuku heard Iida calling as he was about to walk out of the door.

"What's up Iida? You need something?" Izuku turned on his heel to face the navy-haired male.

"Uraraka, Todoroki and I were going to all catch a movie together later tonight, would you like to join us?" Iida asked.

Before Izuku could accept, he was pulled by the collar of his shirt by none other than Katsuki.

"Give us a sec will ya." Katsuki said to Iida, while dragging Izuku out of the room.

"Kacchan, what are you doing? I was talking to Iida!" Izuku complained while he was still being dragged by his shirt collar.

"Shut up nerd. I need to talk to you." Katsuki let go of Izuku and stood with his hands buried in the front pockets of his black sweatpants. "But not right now, anyone could be listening. Come to my dorm room later, 6pm."

"And if I don't?" Izuku asked, teasingly.

Katsuki smirked at Izuku's remark. "You'll have hell to pay. So tell four-eyes you can't make it" Katsuki demanded, while walking away.

Izuku let Katsuki's words skin in. He then froze in place. He was shocked that Kacchan wanted him to come to his dorm room. What could he want? Maybe he wanted to talk about the kiss? Izuku wasn't sure, but he was going to find out soon enough.

Izuku walked back into the changing rooms where Iida was waiting patiently, as if nothing had happened. Izuku apologised to Iida and told him that he couldn't make it. He went back to his dorm and threw his bag to the corner of the room. He slumped on his bed and looked at the time on his phone. '4:26pm'.

Izuku decided to take a shower to wash off the sweat from the gym, and got changed. It was now 5:47pm. He did some last minute checks of his dorm and then left for Katsuki's dorm. He was so nervous.