50 : The Late Night Date (2)

Börja om från början

Y/N eyed the boy, waiting for his response. She then sighed in dissapoinment as there's no words spoken.

"Fine. Take me home then" Y/N said in a stern voice as she turned her head to the window.

Yoongi start to glance at the girl. He then gulped.

"I don't like it" Yoongi said in a small voice.

Y/N turned her attention to the boy.

"I don't like how people look at you" he continued as he make an annoyed expression.

Y/N widen her eyes in surprise but soon replace with a smile.

"Are you.. jealous oppa?" Y/N asked in a hesitate tone.

"Well what would you think if men looking at your girlfriend as if she's some kind of prey? Fuck those minds. I shouldn't have took you on an outdoor date. I should've just locked you up so people won't look at you" Yoongi scoff.

"Even a fucking hoodie cannot hide your beautiful lines and your cuteness make everyone stare. I can't accept that. I can't share a masterpiece with other people"

Y/N blush hard at the boy words. The word girlfriend seems really natural. Right. She is his girlfriend after all. She then began to smile as she look at the boy who keep his annoyed look as he keep his gaze outside the window. She then began to close their distance as she peck his cheek, making the boy widen his eyes as he turned to face the girl.

"Well, you don't have to worried about anything oppa" Y/N said as she went back to her seat.

"Since...."

"....I'm yours"

In a split second, Yoongi immediately approach the girl as he close the distance between them. He put his hand on her cheek as he bring her closer. Y/N close her eyes as she feel his lips on her. It was soft and sweet. His thumb caressing her cheek as she bring her hand behind his neck. Yoongi began to pull her closer as he deepen the kiss. He could feel her hands play with the ends of his hair.

Yoongi then pulled away as they both catching their breath. He have to stop now or he won't be able to stop later on.

Y/N could feel her heart fluttering at the kiss. Her cheeks burning as she put her hands on it. She can't believe what just happened. Sure they did kiss before, but this one is different. Usually it's just a peck, while now... it's more than that.

Yoongi glance at the girl who looks shy. He then let out a small smile.

He's whipped for the girl alright.

She looks so cute with her now red face. Should he tease her more?

"Are you sick? Why are your face so red?" Yoongi laughed as he put his hand on her forehead.

Y/N pouted as she smack away his hand.

"Don't tease me oppa"

"I can't help it. I love seeing this side of you. I hope I'm gonna be the only one who see it" Yoongi let out a smirk as he took a strand of her hair to kiss it.

Y/N blushed even harder as his action. She didn't know Yoongi could be so..........flirty?

"S-Stop it!"

Yoongi laughed as he began to lean back to his chair.

"Alright alright"

Y/N pouted before a thought began to cross her head.

"Oppa"

Yoongi hummed in response as he turned his body to facing the girl.

"D-Did you remember our first kiss?"

Yoongi widen his eyes. He then began to clear his throat.

"Of course"

"Are you sure?" Y/N asked him as she furrowed her brows.

"Of course. Why would you asked about that?" Yoongi asked the girl.

Y/N sighed as she began to rest her back on her chair.

"Well since you never bring that up" Y/N said with a small voice.

"I thought you're drunk so you didn't remember anything about it" Y/N pouted.

Yoongi let out a small smile.

"Kim Y/N, you think I'm that kind of guy? The one who kiss people randomly when he's drunk? Wah I'm dissapointed in you" Yoongi shook his head.

Y/N widen her eyes in surprise.

"T-That's not what I meant!" Y/N panicly said.

Yoongi let out a small smile.

"I'm too embarrased to bring that up. What if you don't feel the same as me? And also that is such a cowardly step for me to took, I shouldn't have done that after what happened to you"

"W-Well but it's help me in some way oppa"

"I literally could not stop thinking about that"

Yoongi smirk.

"Oh so you already have feelings for me back then? Since when did you even start having feelings for me, Kim Y/N?" Yoongi eyed the girl who avoiding his gaze.

"I-Well look at the time! It's already midnight! We should go home" Y/N nervously said.

"Don't try to change the subject here Kim Y/N"

"Make me" Y/N let out her tongue as she began to went out the car.

Yoongi laugh as he make his way out to chase the girl. Y/N laugh as she tried her best to not get caught. But Yoongi is fast. He soon make his way as he caught the girl in her waist. They're laughing as Yoongi start to spin her around.

He hope this night is his every night.