19 : The Final Act

The door of the waiting room opened, revealing 7 boys who looks tired and sweaty. All the staff inside start to hovering them to swipe their sweat and also congratulate them on their first music show recording.

Y/N stand in the corner of the room timidly while she play with her fingers. She didn't know how to approach them with all of the staff circling them. So she decided to wait until the boys noticed them.

The first boy who noticed her was Hoseok as he start to wave his arm to her. Y/N startled at his action as she began to wave back. Hoseok action make the rest of the boys look at her direction. Y/N replied them with a smile but she didn't get a replied. Instead, the rest of the boys just stare at her blankly.

Y/N bit her lips at their behaviour as she hang her head down. Seokjin start to head towards her. He's now standing in front of her while looking at her. Y/N start to look up to her brother. Her brother then let out a small smile before he proceed to pat her head.

Y/N noticed the uncomfortable behaviour that the boys are giving her, making her feel unwanted and that feeling rose up quickly as she heard someone voice through the door. It was some girl, which she didn't know.

At the girl sight, the boys start to came up to her and the girl giving them bucket of flower and congratulate them. Y/N start to look up to his brother who now heading towards the girl. Y/N heard some staff say that the girl was Minji, Jimin's cousin who came to visit. No wonder she have an angelic smile.

Y/N look at the scene bitterly. All of it seems familiar. Maybe because the boys used to do that to her. They used to came up to her immediately, patting her head and laughing with her. They would always gave her a sweet smile at her behaviour. But now, it's gone.

They don't smile at her that way anymore.

They don't welcome her anymore.

They don't need her.

She feel unwanted.

Y/N bit her lips as she hold back the tears that could fall any second now. She start to grab her things as she start to stormed out of the waiting room through the back door, not forgeting to told Sejin that she's leaving because she have some urgent things to do, which she don't.

As she stormed out from the room, the door make a noise, grabbing the boys attention. The boys start to glance at each other with confused look before Sejin head towards them.

"She said she have some urgent things to do"

The boys just nodded at the older guy words.

Someone then start to barge into the room, it was Y/N manager, Hyojun.

"Lunch box is coming!" he said as he bring a bag full of lunch boxes. His appereance make the boys tilt their head.

"Hyojun, what are you doing here? Y/N just went out a while ago" Sejin said as he approach him.

"Really? Ah, I must've took a lot of time with these lunch boxes. Go on boys! Eat up!"

"Y-yes?"

"Ah, Y/N actually ordered some lunch boxes for you and the staff but they cannot do delivery so I came to pick it up. Sorry if I took a while" Hyojun said while giving out the lunch boxes to the boys.

"Oh and also here, she said that you guys need this" Hyojun gave the boys a plastic bag, in which Seokjin took it.

Seokjin then start to take a look at the plastic bag.