18 : The Act

It's a month away before BTS comeback.

The boys are practicing hard as they nearing the comeback date. They already finish their cover photoshoot and also music video shoot. All that left was just waiting for the staff to finish the editing and stuff. They are still practicing to make sure their performance is perfect. They always wanted to show ARMY their best side after all.

Y/N start to took some modeling job under the name of big hit. Although Big Hit haven't publicly announced her. They are planning to make a sub-company for modeling and Y/N is the first model. Since they still haven't finish on the planning, Y/N won't be announced anytime soon. But she still get some modeling job, basicly just for an online clothing store.

Y/N didn't want the public to know her. She know that if people start to give her attention, eventually they'll found out that she is Jin of BTS little sister, and that is the least thing she wanted. She doesn't want people to recognize her as Jin of BTS little sister, she wanted people to know her because of her modelling skills, which will took a lot of years before people start to know her but it's okay. Good things take times after all.

Seokjin understand his sister intention. Since he start his debut, he also doesn't want to show his family to public, afraid that they'll get the attention that they don't want. Seokjin always make sure to keep them private. So now, he also understand why the girl wanted to keep him as a secret.

Jimin is as we know is really quick to notice things. He take a look at his surrounding closely. He rarely saw Y/N on the agency because of their schedule but when they does, he swear that the girl try to ignore him. Weird.

Everything about her seems awkward to Jimin. It seems like she's trying to hide something. She always run away when they met because he know that she knows she can't lie to the boy.

Almost everyone think the same as him. Everyone think that there's something different about her that makes everyone puzzled. At first Jimin thought that since Y/N doesn't really wear makeup before and always wear cute clothes, and now she wears makeup and use more mature clothes, he felt kinda awkward to talk to her because of her appereance. But that's not it. It's not because of her appereance. It's because of the way she act.

Usually if Taehyung do some weird stuff, she will follow him to do the same. But now, she just stare at him awkwardly and smile. If Jungkook bullies her, usually she will bullies him back and start bickering. But now she just laugh and didn't say anything back. If Seokjin come, she usually always run up to him to give him a hug, but now she just wave at him. If anyone annoy her, she usually pout but now she just give out a small laugh.

Jimin thought that maybe she's going through her adolescene and puberty?

He doesn't know about that stuff.

But the way she act

It seems fake.

and Jimin can see right through it all.

It seems like she purposely become mature, in sake for something.

+++

Yoongi ruffle his hair in frustration. He sighed as he start to lean back to his chair. He stare at the ceiling of his studio before he start to close both of her eyes.

In his spare time, Yoongi make sure to go to his studio to produce his music. It is his job after all, the job that he loves. He got an inspiration just while ago but he stuck on connecting them. He then remember the time when he is stuck at making his mixtape.