Dreams #1

It was a peaceful night. The baby was sleeping soundly. Frisk was cuddling next to Sans. Her expressions kept changing her her slumber.

Quite frequently, she'd have dreams. Strange ones about herself. In other universes that were erased.

There was Sans in it. He had a grumpy expression on his face.

He told Frisk that he befriended her mother last night. Frisk felt upset.

Yet she felt like she wasn't herself. There were other moments of Sans. They were blurred, but it made her heart ache. There was a sound of a terrible storm in her dream.

Frisk jolted up from her sleep. She had an urge to cry. What was all of that? Yet she can't remember everything she just saw.

Sans was stirring in his sleep too when he felt her jolt awake. His eyes opened to meet hers. "Frisk?"

"Sans... You...." Frisk mumbled something.

"What was that?" He pushed some of her hair behind her ear.

Taking a pillow and she hit his face lightly with it. "You're mean!!! You cheated on me in my dream!"

"I what?" His eyes widened. "I would never do that to do!" He pulled her closer.

"I know." Frisk pouted and cuddled him. "I had a weird dream that you did. With Toriel."

It must have been that conversation they had with Noelle awhile back about the Sans she knew. Why was she dreaming this now?

"That's...Just nasty." He shook his head. "She's way too old for me."

"I know. You said this before." Frisk kissed the top of his head. "I think um.. I dreamt about the other Frisk... Or was is Kris? I can't really remember the dream much...."

It's a strange connection. Memories of the other universe.

"Could be..." He thought about that. It could very well be just a random dream. But what if it actually meant something? "That's so strange that you had a dream about that."

"Yeah..." Frisk sighed. "I'm sorry for waking you up. I hope Butterscotch is still sleeping."

"I think she is. She would probably be crying if she got woken up," he pointed out.

Frisk nodded and lied back down along with Sans. Such a strange occurrence. She can't help wonder if it would happen again...

......

Want to know what Frisk was dreaming about, read our other story, DeltaMerge! uwu