Chapter - 12

( Jungkook's POV )

If I'll stalk hyung, he'll get it in no time so, I think . . . . .

I'll go and visit him as it's a holiday......  *evil smirk*

( Author's POV )

One side Jungkook was planning onto clear his doubts by going to check himself while one another side, the air was suffocating as no one was uttering a single word but their minds were clogging with counter sentences.

Taehee was sitting in jeans and high neck, full sleeves top watching TV while Namjoon was doing some stuff on his laptop sitting on another sofa. She was in deep thoughts , not about previous night, but about her father.

( Taehee's POV )

' I know that I ran away but this was the only option left for me......... When did I became so strong that I actually ran away, I could not even step outside alone, never had any friends. My life was so different from normal people. Always had bodyguards and gun man , yet I was happy. Although I was living in a nest secured by Appa , still I was happy.

We were happy.

Why does he has to ruin our small happy world.........'

I was in deep thoughts that I didn't even hear the door bell was ringing. Suddenly I realised and stood up to see who it is but Namjoon stood up before me and went towards the door.

( Lee Min Ho's POV )

' My life has turned upside down ever since she left me. I know that she doesn't wanted to get married to Jong Suk but after all, I'm her father, I'll always think good for my daughter '

*Wipes tears away*

I know she doesn't like our life style, our business, Mafia gangs and all and wanted to get married to someone spotless for crime world.......

But when will she understand that it's out of our league. No good person wants a Mafia's daughter even if she's as innocent as an angel.

*deep sigh*

I just want her back in front of my eyes. I want my family, our laughter, our relief back....... '

I was standing alone when one of my man came to me.

" Boss" , he called me.

I turned around and hoped for some good news from him. I turned back again and asked

"Got any anything or any information about her ?? "

"I'm sorry boss, we did hard work, still unable to trace her. She did not left a single clue behind her "

"I expected some good news from you....... Alas........ *BANG*

His body fell down and I kept my gun
Back inside and went back to normal, looking at the sunset.

( Namjoon's POV )

Peeping from the peep hole

The person outside drained out my colours from the face. Hana was quietly looking at me with a confused face.

When I didn't open the door, she came forward to initiate but I closed her mouth from one hand and my second hand's finger was on my mouth shushing and telling her not to make a single noise.

I held her hand and took her to my room. She reluctantly came.

"What the hell are you doi——"

"Sshhhh...... Keep quiet, and listen carefully. You have to hide inside my closet until I won't tell you to come out, okay now go "

" But why and why are you not opening the door, who is outside and what wh— what are you doing.... Why are you pushing me.....wait Namj—— joonnnnn......"

I didn't have time to explain as JUNGKOOK is standing out ringing bell continuously.

I have to hide her.

"My friend is outside and I don't want him to know that I have a girl in my house, okay, I'll explain you later, for now, keep quiet and be inside here. "

She agreed and I messed my hair and went towards the door looking like I just woke up.

When the door opened, Jungkook was standing casually not even looking mad or anything. He even smiled at me.

"Hyung....... you took a lot of time to open the door, " he stepped inside and made himself comfortable on couch.

I was still standing at the door.

" Hyung..... What happened ?"

"Eoh, uh, yesh, well I was sleeping so didn't hear the bell. Well how did you came here ? " I asked and sat on the couch besides him.

"Well, I missed you and wanted to
see——"

" Missed ?? " Really!!

" Jungkook we met 2 days ago and tomorrow I will come to office so we would meet again, it's not like we haven't seen each other from a long time. "

When I was telling him , he wasn't looking at me rather he was looking at everywhere like he was searching for something or someone.

"Umm..... Jungkook...... you listening " I asked again.

"Oh , yea-yes " he gave me that bunny smile, which made me smile too.

"Ohkay.... Would you like to have something ?? " He's still looking elsewhere.

"JUNGKOOK!!" he flinched when I shouted to gain his attention

"Why are you shouting, yes I'm hungry, bring everything "

I know he's always hungry. Well I have something in fridge. The day Hana entered my house, she made it Home , but I know that she's just a paying guest and have to go one day. I don't want to live alone again, she made me complete. It is also a fact that I can not stop her.

By the way, what is she doing inside the cupboard *hehehe*

( Author's POV )

One side Namjoon was preparing something for Jungkook, another side Jungkook was roaming around to inspect the house. Any hint that shows that a girl is living here or comes often here, he'll start interrogate him.

When Namjoon put the tray in front of him, Jungkook looked at him suspiciously. Namjoon knew that he came for some other purpose aside just visiting him.

" Hyung, you've changed a lot "
Namjoon paused and thinking possible reasons why Jungkook came.

"No, I'm not " well I think so

" No no, I mean , look at you and your house hyung. Your house is neat and clean. Your house is 'organised'. Kitchen , not to mention washroom, dry, clean, everything I didn't expect from you. "

When Jungkook mentioned these things, Namjoon gave him a smile but

" No no , don't smile, I'm not done yet. I know you from a long time, you cannot do all these things, isn't ? "

Now Namjoon got it that he suspects that a girl is living here, which is true of course, but I don't want to lie to him or my other friends but this is the step I have to take it smartly. Now is not the time to tell him.

" So you are telling that I can't do all these things ? "

"Yes, that's my point "

Now they became serious...

" Is there a girl living here ? "

Well he asked directly but Namjoon has to make him belive that it's not true....

To be continued . . . . .