Chapter - 11

( Namjoon's POV )

Today I went to office a little early because there was some pending work and it's good to go early than coming late and ............... I can't afford to go home late as Hana is afraid of dark and she strictly ordered me to come home before 6pm,

*Chuckles*

In these past few years, nobody ever ordered me to do anything but there is something different with her. Even if she is strict with me, I love every single action of her. She has this effect on me which I can't explain but this always brings a smile on my face.

Today, weather is cloudy, I think it'll rain. I have to drive fast to reach my office.

( Taehee's POV )

"Mmm....." I rolled on the bed to see the time in my alarm clock.

"What the.... I'm late. It's 12 noon already" I jumped out of the bed and ran towards namjoon's room to see if he's home or gone to office.

Oh, he's gone!! Then I went towards my washroom and freshen up and went to kitchen to have breakfast. Ah, there is a note on fridge.

Okay, good

Okay, good.

After cleaning the house, I went to take a shower; a good hot long shower.

-------X-------X--------

It was almost evening and the grey clouds covered the sky which indicates RAIN. I came out of the shower in mere a towel. This time, I'm going were a big white shirt with lingeries underneath ONLY.

Suddenly darkness engulfed the whole house which scared me to the bones. Yes, I'm afraid of dark. Very much. I rushed towards the kitchen for candles.

"Great, got it" I lit candles and placed them around in my room. Placing hands on my hips, I sighed as now I only need to call Namjoon to come home fast. I was about to call him but my phone slipped from my hands.

I bend to pick it up but it went underneath the bed which made me bend more, suddenly I heard a faint noise like somebody is calling me.

Before I could stand up from my position, Namjoon entered my room with water dripping from his hair, his black shirt was like second skin as it got stuck to his body.

Damn sexy....

Imagine him all wet

Imagine him all wet...

( Namjoon's POV )

'Oh god! It's too late and because of rain, electricity has also gone. Hana must be scared, I should drive fast' I thought while driving to go home but fate is not with me tonight. I'm out of fuel.

"SHIT!!!!!" I said loudly hitting the staring wheel.

I parked my car on the roadside and ran towards the house.

That rainy evening, the darkness of the sky seemed damp and heavy. It might not stop soon. With grey thoughts, I enter my house engulfed by darkness all over. Didn't have time to to feel any sort of fear because only one thing was going on in my mind was ---- a frightened Hana.

"If not here, she must be in her room" I ran towards her room and opened the door immediately.

The most unexpected view was in front of me which made my mouth went all dry to my guts......

Hana was just in her lingeries covered by a mere piece of clothing.

We both stared eachother. She opened her mouth to say something but shut it immediately when noticing me moving forward towards her.

The moment I stepped forward towards her, she stepped back. Again, I stepped forward and she stepped back until she touched the bed. I pushed her and she fell on bed and o trapped her in my arms. Only a little space left between us. I slowly roam my hands from her face to body till her waist band. I suppose she's enjoying it too as she didn't pushed me away. Well, perfect time to kiss.

Am I ready to kiss her ????

Oh yes, of course I am.

I started leaning in looking at her glossy lips. Our lips were just few inches away when she closed her eyes,

But

Fate is seriously not with me.

Electricity came back.......

The moment electricity came back, we both become stunned and uncomfortable that my body almost lost balance.

( Taehee's POV )

When electricity came back, I become numb. Wet Namjoon on my almost naked body, about to kiss in the most cliché moment. Everything was going with the flow but this fucking electricity came back at the veryyyyyy wrong time.

He stood up immediately and sprinted outside towards his room. My face was red as a cherry. I, too stood up and changed clothes, but didn't have guts to go out of my room or actually face him.

To be continued...