Chapter - 14

( Lee Jong Suk )

' It's been so long since she ran away and I can't believe she is so professional at running away that she didn't left a single clue behind her. My team is working continuously, her father's team is working 24X7 but still we all cannot find her. She must be hiding somewhere, but where??

She was so protected by her father. He never let her go anywhere. She can only go to her friend's house and that too with guards. I've checked all her friend's houses and everyone whom I've got any single doubt but still remain empty handed. '

Sitting in my office I was in deep thoughts because never in my life I've got defeated by a girl like this.

She must have left some clues behind.....

~ringgg ringgg~

My phone started ringing. When I saw the caller ID, I got a ray of hope.

Agent : hello sir

JS : hello, got any good news ?? If not then hang up right now.

Agent : sir I've got golden news. You will become brighten up after listening it.

JS : hmm... I'm all ears, go on

Agent : umm, before that, I want to inform you that my pocket is empty and it will be very helpful if you fill it so I can tell you my golden news.....

JS : (irritated) fine it will be done today. Now tell me fast or else—

Agent : fine fine sir, the news is, I've checked every airport, railway station, bus stand , everywhere and in my conclusion, she didn't even left this city. She is hiding in this same city.

JS : (delighted) WHAT!! Are you serious ?

Agent : I'm 100 percent sure sir. Now it's up to you how you take her out of the rat hole.

JS : man.... You really made my day. You'll be paid huge.

Damn,all this time she was hiding here itself. Now it will become easy for me to find her.

(Evil smirk)

I have to call my most professional secret agent for this task.

T : hello buddy, missed me ?

JS : totally. I've got some difficult work for you

T : wow, let me know fast. I love difficult jobs to do

JS : check all the CCTV cameras of the city of past few months. There is a girl I want who is missing for a long time. I want her any how.

T : don't worry it will be done, but it will take good amount of time

JS : hmmm, take your time but find her as soon as possible. I'll send you details of this case soon

T : okay, I'll wait for it.

JS : hmm bye.

I know Titan is the only one who can do this. ( Evil smirk ) we'll meet soon babygirl....

( Namjoon )

"I know I'm in love with her but I won't confess her now, I think she needs time"

I told Jungkook everything and he also agree with me

"Fine but I would like to meet her"

"Hmmm, okay then. I'll ask Hana first."

"Ok"

( Taehee )

I usually sit in the balcony every evening as it so calming up here. I can see the whole city from here. From the hustle bustle of day time it changes into stars on Earth at night. It's so beautiful which cannot be described in words. Now a days I only think about Namjoon as he cares for me so much. He's a true gentleman. His simplicity, cheerful nature, kindness, and especially his smile with a dimple makes him a perfect husband material. His future partner is so lucky to have someone like him. If Appa wanted, he could have found someone like him, but he chose that criminal Jong Suk for me. I'm not that dumb to understand that he only wants my father's money and his position, not me.

I just want someone who cares for me like Namjoon .....

Or maybe not like Namjoon

Maybe Namjoon only......

Soon after when I was in the train of my thoughts, someone knocked to gain my attention. Then Namjoon came and stood beside me looking at the city, just like me.

We stood there gazing the city lights and didn't speak for a while. When I was about to say something, Namjoon spoke before,

"This is the best part of the house. " He said

"Indeed " I replied still looking there.

" I use to sit here often but now there is so much work in company that I don't get time to come up here. " He said looking at me.

I looked at him and smiled " or maybe because I snatched this room from you"

He chuckled and replied " no no, it's not like that"

Silence engulfed us once again.

"Ummm.... Hana, I wanted to ask you something " this made my heart beat faster than usual. He was looking into my eyes and I can see the sparkles in his eyes.....why is he so handsome yet innocent.

"Yeah sure"

"My friends invited me for dinner tomorrow. I said that I have a roommate too so if she can also come, so they invited you also. Would you like to go with me ??"

Roommate!! I don't know why but this 'roommate' upsets me a little. Am I just a roommate to him??

"But I think you didn't want me to meet your friends. Last time you locked me in your almirah" I smiled

He chuckled again and scratches his head " well, I also didn't know why I did that, anyways, I've no problem with them meeting you, will you come?"

"Ok, I'll go with you"

X———X———x

It's a dinner party so I think I'll wear something classy, maybe in red or black.

"Umm

"Umm..... I'll go with Red. "

When we reached the destination, there were 6 boys sitting there. Namjoon introduced me to everyone as a friend.

Well, I'm happy that he mentioned me as a 'Friend' and not as a 'roommate'. 

Everything was going ok but one of his friend was continuously staring at me. Nobody noticed him but I was getting uncomfortable under his gaze. His face was pale and showing no emotion at all.

( Suga )

This girl seems familiar. I've seen her somewhere but I can't remember now.

To be continued...