Chapter - 17

( Taehee )

"J-j-j Jong Suk!!! "

He found me

He found me. How, when..... What should I do now. He was leaning against the door and clearly not looking pleased.

I cannot go with him. The moment he stood properly to enter the door, I tried with my full force to close the door but he was way too strong. I couldn't do it. He barged in easily. With frightened expression and heavy breathing, I ran away from him but he caught my hand. I shouted "HELP!!!" but there was no one to help me.

I caught a lamp with other hand to hit him but he dodged. This angered him more. Now he was pulling me outside but I won't accept my defeat now. I then hold the sofa there,

No use.

"STOP!!! LEAVE ME" I was screaming at him but he was calmed down

"Sweety, don't try hard to get or else I'll have to use other means" with a deadly smirk he said to me.

His words made me tear up instantly.

Namjoon! where are you......

I still didn't stop and get a hold of a curtain near me but now he's fed up and hold me from my waist and lift up and walked towards the door. The curtain and rod both destroyed and he forcefully took me out of the building on his shoulders.

When we reached the road, he threw me softly on the road

.
.
.
.
.

In front of my father.

There he was standing straight, hands in pocket, black shades on eyes and a mob behind him, fully armed.

I slowly stood up and stand in front of him. I couldn't breathe properly and was so scared that I can't even move a limb in front of him.

He slowly removed his shades and throw them aside. He stood calm but after seeing me, anger took over him and he slapped me so hard that I fell on the ground. I even had a lip cut due to the strong impact of the slap.