when they finally reached the exit, their hands unclasped as jennie stepped out of the haunted house with a sigh of relief. she smiled when she saw how the sky looked so pretty as if it wasnt dark and gloomy before she entered the haunted house.

"jennie!" jennie looked to the direction of the voice and immediately recognized her friends. they ran to her and softly hit her arm, which they instantly regretted since they forgot how scary jennie actually is.

jennie looked back to the haunted house but sadly, the wolf girl was no longer there. she pouted a bit when she actually left without even seeing her face.

when the moon finally replaced the sun, jennie and her friends decided to leave and go to the club to get wasted since it's a special occasion.

"happy birthday to the grumpiest girl!" jennie's friends exclaimed together as they raised their beers. jennie was already in a good mood to even argue with them so she just smiled it off. thanks to the wolf girl, her head's cool.

"when are you even getting a boyfriend?" nayeon asked.

"never. when will you stop with the question, jeez." jennie shook her head and drank her beer.

they drank, ate, and had fun for the entire night without worrying about anything or the day after.

"here's the bucket of beer. enjoy." the blonde girl said as she put the bucket on the table. she smiled at jennie when their eyes landed on each other.

"wa-wai—" before jennie could even call her, she already left and since the club was loud and full of people, she lost her.

"what, you interested with a girl now? damn, im a proud homie!" seulgi said as she grabbed another bottle and chugged it.

they spent jennie's birthday, making their selves wasted and meeting new people. though jennie didnt join in meeting new people. she was the birthday girl but she only ate and drank until she could feel the alcohol dominating her whole body.

"heyyy! you lonely?? lets have some funn!!" an ugly big man who was obviously drunk went beside jennie's side. since all of her friends were busy sucking strangers' faces, she was left alone in their table.

"ah, get lost. i dont need your fat attention." jennie squealed when the man abruptly grabbed her wrist and pulled her up, going somewhere with less people. she definitely pushed his button in just one go. "ahh! let go!!"

though before the drunkard could even open the door knob of the fire exit's door, a hand landed on his broad shoulder, stopping him from twisting the knob.

"hey, what do you think are you doing?" the guy unknowingly got chills in his spine as he heard her cold voice. he faced her, almost stumbling.

"i'm going home, why?" he said cockily.

"you havent paid yet."

"ugh, ill pay tomorrow! leave us alone for now!" before he could even turn around to leave, the girl grabbed his arm. "what the? let go!"

"you have to pay now. fine, if you dont have any money right now, you can hand over the girl." jennie looked up to the girl and finally recognized her. she looked back and smiled before returning her face to a scary expression as she looked back at the man.

"the fuck? im not paying my girlfriend! you know what, you've been getting to my nerves already!" before his hand could even land on the blonde, she grabbed it and twisted it to his back. with that, he released jennie. she opened the door and kicked the dude down the ground.

"wait here. this'll be quick." the blonde girl winked at jennie before approaching the man struggling to get up. in a blink of an eye, the guy couldnt move an inch on the ground. hes still alive tho.

"come, ill take you home."

after that night, jennie went back to the club the next day but she found out that lisa was fired for beating up a regular customer. yes, they exchanged names after that night.

a week later, jennie went back to the amusement park and asked for lisa but she was told that she was fired for not going to work for a week straight. she was absolutely frustrated since all she could think of for the past sleepless nights was her yet it seemed like she suddenly unexisted after saving her twice in a day.

a year had passed since jennie gave up on looking for lisa and she was still the same as ever. single.

"what is it about them?~" jennie mumbled the lyrics of the song she was listening to as she walked by the busy sidewalk. it was a friday night and everyone wanted to either go home or go clubbing already.

she shoved her hands in the pockets of her jacket as she waited patiently with the other people for a bus. as the song finished, an expensive black car parked in front of jennie. the people were amazed to see a very expensive car park on a crowded street and in front of an ordinary girl.

jennie took a step back as she made terrible assumptions in her head.

'what if this car's a transformer and it chose me to be its owner? i loathe transformers!'

'no, what if it's luring me to get in and bring me to another world because it sensed that my life's too boring? my life was once not boring!'

'nono!, what if—'

"hi." the battle of assumptions in jennie's head stopped when the car's window slid down and revealed the person she had been looking for for the past year.

"l-lisa?"

"belated happy birthday! this is my gift, a financially stable lisa!" lisa enthusiastically said with a big smile on her face.

jennie didnt know anything about her except for her name and her two past jobs but she didnt care and got in the car immediately to give her a tight hug, making the crowd watching go uwu at the cute sight.

after that night, jennie's relationship status finally changed. well, including her whole life. they spent their whole lives doing everything they could do in the world together, including jumping in the volcano when they turn 69.

ten years later, at a playground. there was a cute little foreign girl building a sand castle when a bunch of male third-graders came to destroy her castle. they laughed and mocked at her as she started crying, not being able to do anything since they were older.

"what are you gonna do? call your— AAAOOWW!" a heavy kick in between his legs stopped his sentence.

he dropped to his knees as he started crying while holding his little thing and groaning in agony. his friends stepped back in fear when they saw the female first-grader, the cat-eyed girl which all kids are terrified of.

"what? call her what?" the girl approached the boy and shoved his shoulder, making him lie down while still holding his tiny friend. he gulped in fear as he shook his head.

"i-i'm sorry, i didnt mean it!" he said with a trembling voice. he crawled backwards when she approached him again with her piercing eyes.

"say sorry to pranpriya, not me." she casually said. pranpriya stopped crying as she watched the whole thing with awe.

"i-i'm sorry, pranpriya! please forgive me!" he said and bowed.

"hmm, do you forgive him?" pranpriya flinched when she suddenly faced her but with a friendly expression. she unconsciously nodded, making her pout.

"aw really? dont you want him to rebuild your sand castle?"

"i-i want." pranpriya quietly said, making her grin.

"you heard her, jerk. rebuild her sand castle. make it taller than before!" the boy immediately moved and started building. he looked around and noticed that his friends ran away, making him cry more silently.

the girl offered her hand to pranpriya as she flashed her gummy smile, which pranpriya found adorable.

"you're a transferee, right? i'm ruby jane! let's be friends, no, best friends!" she ecstatically said as she hopped while holding pranpriya 's hands. pranpriya finally smiled as she nodded.

and thats when their second story started.