life

"yep, i did." lisa flashed a really big smile then hugged jennie so tight, overjoyed because jennie finally said yes after ten months of courting her.

"really really thank you. im so happy." lisa said then kissed jennie's forehead. all of their friends behind them started squealing and jumping, happy as well because the superior couple is finally officially together.

"congrats to you two, im so happy uwu." their favourite professor approached them and hugged them dramatically. well, shes a drama teacher.

"thanks, maam." lisa said happily, her smile still staying on her face. jennie smiled as well and stared lovingly at lisa, happy because they're officially together now.

"ugghhh! nothing's going in my damn braaaainn!" jennie groaned and buried her face on her palms. lisa looked at her while sipping her tea and thought of a perfect idea to help her memorize those shits for her exam. jennie peeked between her fingers when she heard lisa stood up. lisa came back to the living room with some photocards in her hands.

"here, an awesome way to help you memorize." lisa said. she held up a photocard of a powerhouse. "topic's about cells, right? then what comes in your mind seeing this?"

"powerhouse.. cells.. mitochondria is the powerhouse-- oH! it's mitochondria." jennie flashed a huge smile when she got it.

"good. how about this, one correct answer, one kiss?" lisa smiled playfully while raising her eyebrows. jennie chuckled and shook her head. but later, agreed.

"oh come on, babe. it's not even scary." lisa said, trying to pull jennie but she kept resisting.

"i am not even scared! i just don't wanna go." jennie said like a tough lady. tough lady lmfao.

"okay. ill just ask chaeyoung to go with me." jennie cursed lisa mentally then pulled lisa to the rollercoaster before she could walk away.

"oh, i thought you dont wanna ride this?" lisa asked when they're all ready in the seats. jennie ignored her and just waited for the rollercoaster to move.

"okay. that was fun but i am not riding that shit ever again." jennie panted while holding the pole beside her.

"aw you still love me." lisa squeezed jennie's face and gave jennie plenty of kisses on her lips.

jennie sat on the couch with crossed arms, watching lisa with a pout. lisa's been playing pubg for three hours straight without giving her girlfriend any attention, making jennie want to smash her computer and watch lisa cry blood while looking at her smashed computer.

"lisa." jennie called using her baby-like voice. 

"yea?" lisa responded, still not taking her eyes off the monitor.

"nothing." jennie pouted even more when lisa didnt bother to respond anymore and just continued playing. jennie wanted to cry so bad for not having lisa's full attention when her cutie side suddenly switched to her demonic side as she thought of an idea to get lisa's attention back.

jennie stood up from the couch and went behind lisa, watching her do headshots twice.

"aw lalisa's such an expert." jennie said while sliding her hand from her shoulder lower. lisa got goosebumps and sat straight when she felt jennie's hand on her thigh.

"jennie, baby, uh can you uhm.."

"hm?"

"go-- wHAT THE FUCKKKK??!!!" jennie smiled victoriously and went back to the couch, listening to lisa's series of curses. 

"JENNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

and jennie's plan of getting lisa's attention by pressing the power button was a success.

"party on namjoon's place. yall are coming right?" namjoon's boyfie told them after shouting and throwing their togas in the air.

"yep." lisa smiled and put her arm around jennie.

"great! see yall there!" seokjin said and ran to his friends.

"i thought we're going to namjoon's?" jennie asked when lisa parked the car in front of a coffee shop. lisa chuckled then unbuckled their seatbelts.

"i know youre not interested in parties. plus, a coffee date with you alone is better than a graduation party with hoes everywhere." lisa winked before heading out the car, leaving jennie having butterflies in her stomach.

"i'm sorry. but we have to." lisa just nodded. it's been a year and it's time now.

lisa kept crying non stop with chaeyoung hugging her. all of them, including jennie's and lisa's families and their friends wouldn't stop crying on the corner as they watched the doctor turn off the thingy for jennie to continue living (idk whats it called sori).

lisa fell down to her knees as they all saw how jennie's chest stopped moving.

"date of death, march 23, 2019. time of death, 6:00 A.M.--" lisa didnt hear the rest since she fainted. 

also,

exactly on their monthsary.