secret admirer

'g'morning sunshine! hope nobody pisses you off today! pissing the baby off is bad yknow. ily :>'

"this is the eighth day since your 'secret admirer' started sticking those good morning notes on your desk. everyone's in love with you but only this human got the guts to do this." jisoo said as she watched jennie fold the sticky note then drop it and the flower in her bag. jennie zipped her bag then shrugged her shoulders.

"what if it's a boy?" jennie shrugged her shoulders again, still not throwing a glance to jisoo, then laid her head on her arms which are on the desk. jisoo rolled her eyes when jennie started sleeping then proceeded to annoy her other classmates.

jennie didn't get enough sleep last night because, well, she was supposed to be doing her science project but she kept procrastinating. so she ended up watching videos of her favorite male group all night. bang chan said to stop procrastinating but oh well, 'it's just a song' jennie said.

"jisoo, you can go first i gotta fix my stuff. plus your baby's waiting for you, you dont want her to wait too long right?" jennie teased while fixing her stuff in her bag. before she went to school, she just threw some of the things she needs in her bag without fixing them so yeah.

"kay bye." jisoo said and left her alone in the classroom.

while she was quietly fixing some papers, the door suddenly got banged open making her jump and shriek out of shock.

"jesus christ! what the fuck is your problem?" jennie said, annoyed, while holding her chest. when she saw the human who kicked the door open, she immediately glared at her.

"nooooothingggg. i thought the doors locked." lisa said and skipped going to jennies place. she grinned at jennie when shes still glaring at her.

"you could've at least try knocking it or opening it with the doorknob."

"ehh im sowwy okay." lisa smiled apologetically while staring straight to jennie's eyes. they held a staring contest for five minutes straight when jennie looked away first because she felt like melting with lisa's stare. lisa secretly smirked when she won.

"do you wanna skip classes and hang out with me?" lisa asked as she sat on jisoo's desk. jennie squinted her eyes to lisa in disbelief.

"of course not."

"aw you don't wanna eat ice cream with me at my place?" lisa pouted. she knew that ice cream is one of jennie's weaknesses.

"we have classes, lalis."

"we ain't gonna do anything anyway." lisa said coolly while wiggling her right leg.

"ugh fine." and jennie gave up.

lisa IS jennie's weakness.

'g'morning sunshine! it is another day to love you even more! hope you have a great day ahead! ily!'

"jennie, how to be you?" jisoo pouted as she watched jennie drop a chocolate in her mouth. jennie glanced at her then shrugged her shoulders.

"hello milady!" lisa, who just entered the classroom, sat on the vacant chair next to jennie. everyone's looking at her in awe and with heart eyes but she didn't care and she was not taking her eyes off jennie.

"what are you doing here?"

"checking you out." jennie choked in air and jisoo's bottle fell from her head when lisa said that.

"i-i mean checking on you." lisa cleared her throat and sat down properly when she realized that she said a different sentence.

"sooo do you wanna go to the movies with me?" lisa said while still staring at jennie.

"when?" jennie said when she finally recovered.

"tonight at seven."

"uhhh." jennie thought of an excuse to reject her but no excuses came in her mind. she could use projects as an excuse but lisa knows everything related to school about her.

"uhh no, thanks, i'm planning to sleep early tonight." jennie finally said.

sleep is always the best solution.

"aw come on. you always reject me." lisa whispered something after that sentence which made jennie say what. lisa smiled and simply said nothing.

"oh who gave those?" lisa asked as she watched jennie keep the note and a piece of paper that contains a drawing of her.

"i don't know either. he or she has been putting these on my desk for twelve days now." jennie kicked the rock coming to her way. after years of not walking home together, they finally decided to walk home together.

"hmm okay." they walked in silence, feeling a bit awkward since they haven't done this for a long time.

"i wonder who he or she is tho. i tried waiting at six thirty but ugh she comes to school too early."

"she's probably hot. probably worth to date. she might be your future wife either." lisa said.

"huh do you know her?"

"nope. just a guess"

"jesus christ kim! it's just five in the morning. since when did you think of going to school early?" jisoo said through the phone sleepily.

"i am going to find out this 'secret admirer' of mine." jennie said as she sat on her chair in the quiet classroom. she smiled proudly when she saw nothing on her desk.

"jeez okay whatever. i'm going back to bed. you fucking hoe just ruined my awesome dream." jisoo said feeling annoyed before hanging up.

jennie chuckled then waited by playing some games in her phone.

jennie immediately sat properly when she heard the door creak. her eyes widened when she saw a girl with a bouquet of flowers and a sticky note. her secret admirer froze on her spot.

"oh hehe you're here early." she chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her head.

"all this time, it was you?" jennie said, still shookt with the fact that the person who's been putting good morning notes and gifts on her desk, her secret admirer, is no other than her childhood friend. lalisa manoban.

"yeeeah. i fucked up didn't i?" lisa said, feeling a bit hurt.

"you idiot, why didn't you ask me out face to face instead of putting these on my desk?"

"duh, im not stupid, jennie. i know you'll reject me and will surely kick me out of your life." lisa simply said and walked close to jennie then placed the bouquet and sticky note on her desk. lisa smiled and said, "g'morning sunshine. i love you."

"ugh." jennie pulled lisa's collar and crashed her lips on hers, telling lisa how much she loves her too.

"will.. you.. go.. out with me?" lisa breathlessly said as she leaned her forehead on jennie's.

"of course baby." jennie flashed a gummy smile before pulling her for another kiss.

💜💜💜💜