the girl in the photo

Saturday, the best day of the week. it may be a rest day or some fun day. most of the humans were out having bondings with their families or friends while the rest were still asleep on their bed. as Lisa placed her first steps on the ground of Seoul, she sighed at satisfaction. she smiled when the wind hit her face, she knew it's gonna be a great vacation.

Lisa, of course, doesn't know anything about the country's language except for annyeonghaseyo which means hello. oh well that's Lisa.

while strolling around and observing the nice environment, she saw the cherry blossoms. it looked really great so of course, she took her camera out and looked for a good angle to take a good shot. when she finally found the perfect angle, a girl came in the view. but Lisa still took the photo.

when she looked at the photo she took, she thought, 'the view is pretty but the girl is prettier'. she couldn't really see the girl's face since she only took her back and just a few details of the side of her face

she looked up and got disappointed when the girl was no where to be found. she looked around but sadly, she's really gone.

"baby?" Lisa paused the movie she's watching and gave her wife a questioning look.

"yeah?"

"who's this?" Lisa saw the old picture of the cherry blossoms with the unknown girl in Jennie's hand.

"oh. i don't know either." Lisa said as she remembered about that day.

"okay. when was this?"

"uh it was my first time in Seoul? mid december i think. eight years ago." Jennie bit her lip to prevent her self from smiling.

"i remember wearing the same outfit the day i passed my board exam. this was december 23 if i'm not mistaken?" Lisa's eyes widened when she realized that it is her in that photo.

"what the fuck."

"surprised?"

wiiieeeeeeeeeee