Vow

"I already have a vow." Little Lisa said.

"What vow?" 6-year-old Jennie asked while eating her ice cream.

"Remember we're going to get married when we get older? I already prepared my vow to say in our future wedding." Lisa smiled broadly when Jennie blushed.

"Okay. Tell me."

"I can't. I'll tell you when we get married."

"Oh come oooon~" Jennie used her baby voice, knowing it's Lisa's weakness.

"Okay, fine." Lisa cleared her throat and stood straight in front of Jennie, who's wiggling her feet while sitting on the swing.

"Jennie Kim-Manoban. I promise to always love you and be with you 'til we become ghosts. Well, because we'll scare our future kids when we're already ghosts. So anyway, I vow to be your best wife for the rest of our lives and I will always stay by your side when you feel sad, down, depressed or whatever you'll be feeling no matter what happens. And that's all, I love you..."

Another tear fell from Jennie's eye and continued to cry silently as Lisa finished her vow.

"... Jisoo Kim-Manoban." Jennie shut her eyes tightly, regretting for being late. She managed to give a weak smile to Chaeyoung, who was looking at her worriedly the whole time.

And when they were about to kiss, that's when Jennie stood up and ran away.