Cycle

Once upon a time, there was this girl who was always depressed and sad. She never experiences happiness.

Everyday, she'd go to school and smile to people to show that she's okay despite all of the pain, anxiety, and sadness inside.

She has friends but none of them ever asked her if she's okay.

Her parents are always overseas. She doesn't have anyone to talk to about her thoughts, feelings, etc.

Until one day, a girl came in her life.

The girl's name was Lisa.

She was the happy-go-lucky girl. She simply can make people smile with her huge smile and her adorable laugh.

They got closer.

The once depressed girl became happy. She manages to smile sincerely. She wakes up in relief for living. She doesn't wish to not wake up the next morning during bed time anymore.

And that's all because of Lisa.

She promised Jennie to never leave her and will always stay by her side.

She promised Jennie to never hurt her.

She promised Jennie to love her until their last breath.

And Jennie gladly held onto those promises.

Lisa was the cause of her euphoria.

Until one day, baam! She left her.

Jennie was confused and hurt.

Days, weeks, months, years passed and she never came back.

"What happened? How about your promises?" Jennie said as tears started forming for the nth time again.

And like a cycle, she's back to the sad girl. But this time, sadder.

The End.