Ch.18

Alec(pov)

I didn't remember when I woke up, I just suddenly felt my eyes heavy. The light of the morning was shining in the room, lighting up my bed. I must have forgotten to close the dampers. As I moved a little, I accidentally hit something hard. I turned around and saw that there was a body, a black-haired guy... Oh.

Right, how could I forgot it. Magnus. I looked over him, still sleeping deeply neither the sun bothered him. I carefully got out of the bed, trying to not wake up Magnus as I stepped on the wood floor. I glanced at my phone, it was 9 am. I should probably make something for breakfast. With that in mind, I went downstairs straight to the kitchen. To my surprise, inside the fridge, there was some food that was enough for two people.

It probably passed an hour, when I finished everything. It wasn't much, just some eggs with bacon and toast bread and some fruits inside a bowl. It was when I reached to open the fridge that heard a light noise coming from the door.

I turned towards it to face a Magnus wrapped into a ball of a blanket. He looked better than yesterday and that made me sighed in relief, the fact he was alive. Even if he had two huge eye bags right under his eyes as if he hadn't slept in days. His hair was a mess, all spread in every direction that reminded me of a little ruffled kitten. "Uhm... morning", I felt rather dumb saying it. After all wasn't it normal to greet someone in the morning? So, why should I feel stupid? I stared at Magnus for some minutes when I decided to finally break the silence. "I've made something to eat. You must be hungry." At those words, it seems to hit Magnus. Probably he didn't realize that he was in a different place? Now I really sound dumb. Of course, he noticed it, he went downstairs and I'm sure, he didn't fly over here. Before I could stop the thought, suddenly an image of a Magnus wrapped into a blanket flying, filled into my mind. And I couldn't stop the ugly snort that came out from my mouth. "Oh... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-", I suddenly stopped talking as I stared at Magnus expression. He was trying hard to hide a smile, not sure why but he was smiling.