Ch.6

(Alec POV)

I didn't know why I react by impulse, suddenly asking something like that to a person I only met once. I just knew that I didn't want him to go, it was a strange urge that was telling me to not let go of him.

I never felt like that, I've never felt attracted to someone.

I was gay. I liked men and that was something I was sure about but, I never have been attracted to a person. I gave some glances if I saw a handsome guy, but that was the end, nothing more. So why now was different?

This was the first time that I was feeling like this, a guy I just met by accident, feeling such a powerful feeling. Was it even possible to feel like that? My heart was beating like crazy, that in any moment it might even explode.

I wanted to kiss him, to keep him close to me and not let go. Was all of this normal? This weird feeling that was overwhelming my heart, my mind, my whole being. He looked at me uneasily, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't find the right words.

I just hoped I didn't make him in an uncomfortable position, maybe he hates me now? Damn, why I was feeling so insecure now?

I finally decided to break the silence.

"Uhm... I'm sorry, I- I acted by impulse! It's okay if you don't want to! After all, we just met."

He blinked as if to realize that he was still standing here. "I- it's okay! I'm fine with it". I was surprised by his voice, he replied  with confidence in his answer, even though, some minutes ago he seemed to think otherwise. I smiled as we began to walk towards the coffee shop.