Ch.10

(Magnus pov)

'Oh, Lord... if I could make a wish, will you make it real? Will you? Make all of this a dream, as if it was just a nightmare from which I could wake up. And tell me, tell me that all those lonely nights are over. Because nobody will wait for me, nobody will be there to wait for my arrival. If you could make all of this a dream, do it.  I will accept anything.' I was at my university, actually, skipping class. Instead, I was writing on my personal diary, the ugly feeling I felt this morning. There was nothing new, the usual complaints from my mother. Saying how much good was her friend's son, how a lot of exams he did and how he obtained the best score. I hated that, so much. That made me skip breakfast.

I put the pen down, feeling a bit sick, my stomach hurt a bit from the lacking of food and my mind wasn't helping too. I felt dizzy, a moment ago I was sitting on my chair and the next, I was on the floor. I heard a loud 'boom' as if something just fell on the floor, I don't realize it was me. Not until my head met the cold floor, losing my sense. I couldn't remember what happened, it's the first time I actually fainted. Just the thought of fainting in an unknown place, really makes me so anxious. The thing I first noticed, I wasn't lying on a cold floor, but on soft material.

If I'm not dreaming. But I didn't have the force to check if I didn't have my belongings, too tired of this morning, for everything. I wanted to get up, to react, but my body thought otherwise.

I let sleep overcome me, welcoming it as if it was death.

"-I found him lying lifeless on the floor, don't know how he ended up like that." I didn't remember the last time I slept so well, probably it never happened. The only thing was that my head hurt a lot, a headache that was  worse than the normal one. Hearing a voice from somewhere in the room wasn't helping at all. I should probably check what was happening if only I could have just enough strength... "h-hey..."