f o r e w o r d

s u m m a r y

s u m m a r y

Once upon a time in New York....

Arden Evangeline Clarke gets thrust into the role of being the heir of her family's multimillion company after a horrible plane crash steals away the only family she's ever known.

Adrian Xavier Alexanderson didn't know that in order to take his place as the CEO of his father's company he'd have to agree to an arranged marriage with his ex's-Arden's-sister, though that doesn't last long and he soon finds himself in an even more unexpected position.

The golden group is back once again, reuniting and trying to navigate through their camera-flashing, glitz and glamour life, they can't help but get tangled into countless obstacles and mischief along the way.

All the while Arden and Adrian try to rein in the mess that is their feelings, made harder by the events of their past causing scarring memories to rehash and threaten to tear them apart once again.

p r e f a c e

She had that
whiskey sipping
skinng dipping
smile.
-Atticus

c o n t e n t

Swearing
A bunch of nicknames
Shocking revelations
Tinsy bit of violence
Characters who you will (hopefully) come to love

b e f o r e   y o u   s t a r t

It's finally here guys! I'm sorry for making you wait but I hope it was worth it. I wanted D.O.W to be a different vibe from CR and T&E and overall I think I achieved that, also in some aspects this story is maturer from my two other ones.
Andd I finally have a dark mode friendly story. The aesthetics, banners and all that fun shiz is specially made to fit the dark mode aesthetic.

a l m o s t   f i n i s h e d

Copyright © Auden Nyx
All rights are reserverd, don't steat, reproduce or copy my work in any manner (that's just nasty why would you even want to do that)

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places (with the exception of NY and Italy) events and incidents are the product of the authors imagination.

Any resemblance to non fictional people or events is entirely coincidental.

Lastly, I've really contemplated if I wanted to write and post more stories or not because frankly (idk if i should say this) wattpad as a platform has deviated from what it used to be and I have found myself missing the older version but in the end reading your guys' comments makes my day and your enthusiasm regarding my work means everything to me and motivated me to post this.

e n j o y !

Only the prologue is in third person pov
I hope you guys like my story
Until next time
Xoxo
🤍

Only the prologue is in third person povI hope you guys like my storyUntil next timeXoxo🤍