23 | ♛ | Secrets

T W E N T Y   T H R E E
secrets

T W E N T Y   T H R E Esecrets

A.E.A

SUNDAYS ARE ABSOLUTE BLISS.

I feel the feather light touch of lips on my bare shoulder, opening one eye I watch my husband lean over to reach for his phone, admiring the strong muscles of his abdomen and flexing arms.

"I think we should set 'no phones' as an official rule for Sundays." I mumble, face pressed against the couch where no doubt angry red marks must have now formed from my nap. I hear Adrian chuckle, his hand leisurely tracing abstract patterns on my back.

"I was going to order pizza." I protest with a froan when he pulls me up, my bare chest now flush against his-bare-chest "but I can suffice on something else, if you want."

I arch my back, humming and baring my neck to him as he showers smirk tugged kisses on my skin "What did you have in mind?" my voice comes out breathless, everything tightening with desire.

Adrian is a master at the art of knowing just how and where to touch to have me a puddle before him. I both hate and love the attribute, his smirk only grows and along with it I'm confident his arrogance does too.

"Well, I was really craving.." he bites the skin between my shoulder and neck making me swallow a moan, I almost draw blood from my lip. "What?" I prod, trying to rid my voice from that breathy need that courses through me. I fail, miserably.

"Chinese." He speaks against my skin before pulling away and scrolling through his contacts. I pull back, mouth opening and closing like a damned fish, he has the audacity to look at me with amusment that makes those emerald eyes glisten "Did you have something else in mind, Angel?"

I swallow my pride and stand up, picking Adrian's discarded sweatshirt, I put it on "Chinese sounds perfect." turning around, I'm about to walk to the kitchen with no real purpose but Adrian stands up, pulling me against his back.

"You know all you have to do is say the word and I'm yours." he whispers in my ear. I spin in his arms, running my nails along his jaw "That's where you're wrong, love." I match his low tone, revelling in how his eyes immediately darken.

"Is that so?" He asks, pulling me closer. This time, I smirk "Yes." then push him back to the couch, he obliges "You're mine. With or without any word." I crawl over him, taking off the sweatshirt and discarding it once again.

If I thought his eyes had gotten dark before, well now they were practically black as they run over my displayed skin. Skilfully, he flips our positions so that he now straddles me. Bringing his lips to mine he says against my mouth "Damn right."