"Welcome home  child." Myron came forward with a small smile on his face.

I didn't, I couldn't detach myself from Nazereth. I held his hand while I gave half a hug to him. I can't believe I had people waiting for me, cared for me. Will I bring them to doom as I did to my own Kingdom?

"Allow yourself to feel Zephora," Nazereth whispered and I don't even know he knew I was closed off.

"Not yet, I will be a kind Queen," I said in a light tone to hide my anxiousness.

It was different this time from the last time I came to Krobet. Now this was not a place where I was sent just as a sacrifice and to survive as long as I can, this was now my home and this was now my people.

"Bringing you back might be the most intelligent thing this child this," Myron said now walking next to us.

"He did beg me so I had to come," I said teasing Nazereth.

"I would have done more than begging if you didn't agree."  He gladly accepted that he came to beg to me.

"What do people know?" I whispered worriedly that they might think of me.

"You went to Udairis for a visit."

I am glad that Nazereth and I had the same thinking process.

Finally I came to Ciara and she wiped off the tears flowing from her eyes.

"Meet me in the evening?" I asked finally letting go of his hand.

He nodded.

"Rest, I will come to get you." He said.

"No, I will come and find you," I said giving him a pleading look.

I don't know how long I had or I don't know what future holds for someone like me so I wanted to all that I could for him.

"Ok, whatever you wish." He said and his tone was so gentle that Ciara couldn't help but hide her surprise.

I bit back a laugh at her surprise on the man we all thought hated me from the core of his heart. Even when I was not using my power right I can feel the love emanating from his every being. But it was striking to see how his whole demeanour changed around everyone else.

"Who is she?" Ciara suddenly asked when I was a clear distance from Nazereth.

"I am her bodyguard." Fergie proudly announced and I nodded not contradicting her.

The frown on Ciara's face was enough to convey her feelings towards her.

"Be good to each other because I need you both," I said trying to be a pacifier.

Thankfully they both nodded.

As I entered my room and a familiar scent of sandalwood greeted me I realized, I did miss home more than I thought.

---

"Ok, I think I am late," I said fumbling to get everything in order.

"You need to keep the fruits in that basket." Ciara reminded me as I forgot half the things.

"You didn't decorate the walnut pie with fine sugar," Fergie commented stressing me out even more.

While the maids were just giggling at my despair to cook for my husband.

"Your Highness, we can still help." One of them offered.

"No, don't stress me out further, I am already late," I said looking at the mess I made. They all just gave me an adoring look.