𝘈 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙

Start from the beginning

After the day ended, they went back to the hotel they were staying at for the weekend. Taeyong laid in bed, watching a movie while Jisoo went into the bathroom.

Which was where she was nearly having a mental breakdown.

She wanted tonight to be the night. She even wore a pair of her lingerie for the occasion. Nothing too sexy, one of the cute ones. She wasn't confident enough to wear sexy lingerie.

"Okay, Jisoo

"Okay, Jisoo." She whispered to herself in the mirror. She ruffled her hair a bit, tied the baby pink sheet robe around her. "Tonight is the night you become an actual woman. . . . . now, all you have to do is walk out and let the evening take place."

Jisoo took a deep breath, trying to calm her heart rate.

"Okay, time to go . . . . like now."

She turned to the bathroom door but made no effort into walking towards it. "Okay, you can't stay in the bathroom forever, Jisoo."

She slowly walked towards the door. But when she reached for the doorknob, she groaned and dropped her hand.

"Damnit!" She whispered harshly, walking back to the sink. "Why can't I do this?!"

She was so sure that Taeyong was the one. The one tonjave her completely but, for some reason, she was scared to leave the bathroom.

Hell, he doesn't even know that she's a virgin. She's never talked about it.

"What if he isn't the one?" She started panicking, overthinking again. "What if I look ridiculous? What if I can't do it?- Jisoo, stop!"

She interrupted her thoughts, looking back at her reflection. "You have been dating this man for a while and he has been nothing but loving, kind and patient with you. There is no reason for you to be this scared!"

She took another deep breath, running her fingers through her hair again. "Now. . . . This is scary, I know but . . . . . You don't want to lose this opportunity."

Jisoo, feeling a little better, slowly walked back to the door. With another deep breath, she placed her hand on the doorknob and twisted it open.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Taeyong, claded in only a white t shirt and boxers, sat in bed, scrolling through the movie options as he waited for Jisoo to be done with the bathroom.

They had a whole week to themselves in Incheon and he was glad SM gave him the time off for it. Perfect timing, too because they didn't start preparing for another comeback until next month or so. Right now, they were focused on NCT Dream.