𝘈 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙

Start from the beginning

"Aww, are you thinking about Mark?" Iris teased, making her turn red as everyone else laughed a little. "Okay, but in all seriousness, it's all up to you."

"Yeah, you have to be sure that you are ready to take that next level." Moon added. "You don't want to rush into anything and regret it later."

"Yeah, it's all about when you feel ready, don't let him pressure you into anything." Iris said.

"When did you two feel ready?" Jisoo asked quietly, as if some one could hear them. "Like. . . .when did you know you wanted to give it to your partners?"

"Well, for me, I trusted Mark." Iris admitted. "He is someone that I've known for years and . . . . I don't know. . . . .the night it happened, it was one I will never forget, for sure."

"Did it hurt?" Sunmi asked.

"Oh yeah, it did." She said truthfully. "But really, it's all how you take it. Relaxing helps a lot."

"I was a nervous wreck." Moon said, drinking her bubble tea. "I couldn't stop stuttering and shaking, I felt embarrassed, I didn't want Taemin to see me naked but . . . . He was patient with me and he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world."

All of that sounded really romantic in the younger girls ears. It seemed like they had good experiences with their partners. But it made Jisoo feel self conscious.

The thought of Taeyong seeing her naked, it made her want to crawl under her bed. Jisoo has always been self conscious about her body. It's too curvy, or too slim, or her chest was too big for someone like her or she needed to lose a few.

She was scared that Taeyong would look at her and not like what he saw. Which was a ridiculous idea, given how body positive he has been and how open he was about loving her features.

It was just her own thoughts running away with her. Another thing she hated about herself. She often overthinks.

"Take this advice from me, you two." Moon suddenly said, seriously. "Remember, you are beautiful and you'll be okay. Whatever you decide, will be the right one."

And those words stuck with her. Now, here she was, in a fancy hotel in Incheon with Taeyong.

She wanted him to finally meet her parents and some of her relatives so she took him with her to her father's annual first day of summer barbecue.

Which went extremely well. Of course Taeyong was very nervous. He didn't want to make a bad impression on her parents and her older brother of the same name. But she was glad he quickly got a long with everyone.

Tatsu thought he was just the most handsome man she had ever seen and just adores his domestic personality. Seokmin, being the welcoming guy he is, bonded with him completely. And her brother, Taeyong, though he was protective and a bit intimidating, he did ended up liking him. Even making a joke over the fact that they share the same name.

And Mina just adored him. She already started calling him her big brother and gave him the nickname yongyong.

Taeyong was happy that her family loved him and he loved them back. They were such a lovely bunch and very wholesome.