Chapter 7: Apologies

It had been 3 days now, and I'd been in my room constantly because of what Ian said. It really upset and shocked me, I Didn't turn even up to tutor him for 3 days and I avoided him every time I saw him in school. How could he say that? I though he was nice, kind, sensitive.. but he's just an ass! I may have been obsessed with him earlier this week but there's once thing I know for sure, that's not the Ian I fell in love with 2 years ago!

I'd just gotten back from school and it was a normal day. I got home and picked up the book I've fallen in love with recently, "Angel" and continued reading for a while before my mum called me downstairs to make HER lunch. I always have to this and it's so frustrating.

"Hurry up, Nina! I'm hungry!" She screamed from the living room.

I Just rolled my eyes to myself, I was trying to not speak because of the risk I might blurt out something I'll regret later on. I was not in the mood for anything.

I gave her a plate of food and forced a smile while saying "Enjoy". I Was on my way back upstairs when the doorbell rang. Who would come over at this time? maybe it's claire! I thought to myself before I looked through the peephole and saw something that made my heart skip a beat.

It was Ian.

I just stood there near the door, hoping he would just leave. I was in no mood to talk to him and I didn't even want to know what pathetic excuse he had to say, so I turned around ready to just ignore him before he spoke "Nina I know you're there, please let me explain".

My heart skipped another beat hearing his words. I thought for a while thinking about whether I should let him in but reminded myself that's it's just an excuse to get me to tutor him again.

"Nina, please" He desperately pleaded "Please just let me talk to you, please".

I sighed loudly and turned around and opened the door before harshly shouting "What do you want?!"

A little shocked at how angry I was, he slowly responded "I-I um I wanna apologise."

"Be my guest"

"Okay um well I'm sorry?" he unsurely whispered.

I raised my eyebrow. That's his sorry? I thought to myself. that was pathetic, he humiliated me, no wait first of all he lead me on then humiliated me and he doesn't even have the decency to apologise?! I grabbed the golden antique door hinge ready to slam the door right in the bastards face before he stopped it.

"Wait" he quietly spoke. He looked as if he was forced to come her, like someone had literally threatened to kill him if he didn't and I could tell he didn't mean the apology at all!

"Come back when you have a real apology" I demanded, scoffing before I slammed the door shut and went back to my room to continue my pathetic life.

...............................................................................................................................................

I'd gotten up early this morning even though it was a saturday because I was going out with a few friends to help forget about Ian "Doucherhalder".

"Hey, you ready to go?" My friend, Phoebe asked me.

"Yea, hold on a sec" I told her, grabbing my purse and bag before walking downstairs with her.

"NINA! ARE YOU GOING OUT?!" My mum shouted from the living room, hearing our footsteps.

"Crap" I whispered.

"What do you wanna do? She caught us" Phoebe reassured me in panic.

"Just- let's just go anyways" I insisted, running out the door hoping my mum wouldn't follow. I mean she needs to give me some space and learn to stay alone for at least 1 hour? it's not a hard task.

Lucy, and another one of my closest friend, Britt were waiting outside for me before we all left.

...........................................................................................................................................................

We decided to go to the movies however that was a huge mistake.

Lucy got the tickets and the rest of us were grabbing popcorn and drinks ready to watch the twilight sequel, "Breaking Dawn" but we ran a little late because of Britt flirting with the cashier. Typical Britt.

We walked around looking for the room we were in before I saw that same blue- eyed jackass who I tutor. I thought I should just avoid him but then got a MUCH better idea. He was with his friends, the same friends he called me a "loser" in front of. If he really wanted his tutor back he wouldn't mind apologising to me in front of them either.