t w e l v e

Miller: PARTY TIME

Emori: i haven't even arrived in town yet

Miller: guess you'll be late then

Emori: rude

Monty: im omw

Clarke: bellamy is driving me, gaia, murphy and O there

Jasper: bellamy is taking you 😏

Clarke: yeah cause he lives right next to me

Jasper: perfect bellarke living situation

Clarke: stfu

Clarke: im not even talking to him

Harper: is it because of that girl he was talking to

Emori: obv

Gaia: clearly

Lexa: she's jealous

Clarke: i hate you all

Miller: you made monty sad

Bellamy: IVE ARRIVED THE PARTY CAN BEGIN

{Real Life}

.bellamy.

It was two A.M. in the morning when Bellamy finally realized something. He was in love with Clarke Griffin. After that he also realized that he was an idiot for not noticing sooner. So of course he did the only thing that his drunken brain could think of doing. Go talk to Octavia. When he found his sister she was holding a drink and yelling at Lexa over something stupid that neither of them would remember, not that it mattered as they were already fighting. "O," he slurred, stumbling up to her. She seemed thankful to be dragged away from Lexa, and quickly followed him past Harper who was making out with some girl, Miller and Monty who were singing to each other in a drunk state, and Jasper using fifty year old pick up lines on some brunette.

Once they were far enough away from the buzz of teenagers Bellamy started talking. "I think I love Clarke."

Octavia's eyes blew wide, "I knew it," she grinned sloppily, "I'm going to tell everyone."

"No!" Bellamy said a little too loudly, and the entire room turned to look at the two of them. Bellamy flushed, and turned back to Octavia once everyone had turned back to whatever the hell they were doing, but she wasn't there. He muttered something under his breath and tripped over his feet trying to find her. Unfortunately he ran into a red haired girl, Gina. She started flirting with him.

.clarke.

Octavia had found her way to Clarke, telling her all about how Bellamy was in love with her. Clarke was just as drunk as everyone else, except for Lincoln, who stood in the corner watching as everyone wrecked Miller's house. Clarke's brain was not functioning properly because of that, so she was relying heavily on her heart. And her heart told her that she should go and find Bellamy, and maybe tell him she loved him. When she found the tall curly haired boy he was making out with a red head. Clarke recognized her as Gina. 

Bellamy looked up at her, and opened his mouth to say something but Clarke didn't hear it. She stumbled away. Her and Bellamy weren't together, but it still hurt to see him with someone who wasn't her. It shouldn't have, but it did. Clarke started looking for Octavia, but instead ran into a gorgeous blonde, who introduced herself as Niylah.