I started to wake up. Even once I knew that I was completely up, I stayed still and kept my eyes clothes. I didn't want to wake up yet. Last night I had woken with a nightmare to find the other side of the bed still empty so I just rolled over and went back to sleep. Now I planned on making up for that interruption by enjoying this relaxation for as long as possible. But then I heard a voice.

"Alice I know your awake."

I noticeably tensed and opened my eyes. I hadn't even expected Antonio to be here. Then I shifted my gaze to his side. Another man stood there. He was quite a big man, I could tell he was ripped with muscles. He had a shaved head and tattoos all over his body. He stood next to Antonio, yet didn't seem to share his confidence. His whole stance was a bit shifty and he was obviously feeling awkward for some reason. He was holding a black bag in his right hand.

I went to sit up on the bed but my arms were secured to the head board with a pair of silver hand cuffs.

How did I not notice that before?

I tried pulling at them, trying to free myself. Nothing worked. The only thing that my attempt had done was cause the metal to cut into my skin slightly. Antonio gave a nod to the man, who came and sat on the bed next to me while pulling things out of his bag.

A tattoo gun.

"What? A-Antonio....what are you doing?"

No answer. I started to work against my restrains again.

"NO! Let me go NOW!"

From the corner of my eye I could see the man filling the gun with ink but my focus stayed on Antonio, who looked at me with an amused expression.

The man suddenly bought his hands towards me but I was now thrashing around like a crazed animal. I couldn't move completely away from him but at least I could shake around and make it harder for him to keep me still. He let out a huff in annoyance.

"I'm gunna need you to hold her down if you want this done right."

Taking the tip, Antonio came towards my shaking form from the other side of the room. My legs were now restrained by Antonio's which dangled over my thighs, his weight locking my lower half in place. His arms pushed down on my shoulders, carefully staying away from the newly healing cuts on the rest of my upper arms. He slipped my top strap down my shoulder so the tattooist had a clearer target.

The man began to speak to him again, completely ignoring the fact I was struggling to get free.

"The clavicle is a particularly boney area and therefore sensitive area, so this will hurt her....a lot. Your gunna have to keep her down."

I barley had time to process what that meant before the sharp pain of the tattoo gun's needles stabbed into the skin of my collarbone.

"Ahhhhh!"

I let out a cry and arched my back trying to get free. This only caused Antonio to push me down harder. The sudden pressure on my body combined with the fear of what the actual tattoo was going to be and the pain it caused was starting to ignite a panic attack.

My breathing instantly grew heavy and I was letting out chocked sobs. My vision was going a bit funny and the dreaded sound of the buzzing became more amplified. A wave of dizziness washed over me, all the while my chest still heaving from my hyperventilating.

"Alice."

I had not noticed the way Antonio had bent forward, forearm pressing against my chest so his other hand come take hold of my chin. I looked back into his eyes.