Happy Birthday-37

Começar do início

We walked into Me and Ryder's room to see a beautiful dress on a manikin in the room.

"Oh this dress is so cute

"Oh this dress is so cute." Emma said feeling the fabric.

There was a note around the manikin. I flipped it over and saw a little message.

Happy birthday Monkey. Hope you like the dress.

~Ryder

I smiled telling the girls I wanted to wear it tonight of course.

They got me all ready and I was finally finished at 12:45. I walked down stairs looking for Ryder.

I walked into the kitchen seeing him standing whit Jace and Luke talking.

"Hey, I am all ready." I said walking up to him. He turned to look at me. While he looked me over I looked him over as well.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with black pants. He looked hot honestly.

I walked up to him and fixed out his collar a bit. "Ready?" I asked him.

"One more second." He said looking me over again making me giggle.

Once he was satisfied he nodded his head and moved me to the door. We both waved bye to the boys as we walked out of the house.

Ryder drove us to the restaurant. It was a nice and fancy Italian restaurant. We walked in and got a table pretty quickly seeing as Ryder made a reservation.

"Are you having a good day so far." Ryder asks me. "Yes. It has been all amazing. And I can't wait to see what surprise you have for me." I told him.

He rolled his eyes and said. "I wish Jace didn't tell you I had a surprise. I didn't plan on telling you but as long as you love it I guess it doesn't matter."

"Well this dress was a complete surprise and I love it, so I think I will love your other surprise." I told him. "Thank you for getting me this dress by the way."

"Of course. It looks amazing on you." He said making me blush.

"Thank you. Again." I said making him laugh lightly.

We ordered our food and had a nice conversation about everything. We didn't order dessert cause I was so filled.

Ryder and me then headed out of the restaurant and headed to the car.

"Ok. I am going to need you to put this on." He said holding a scarf or something out to cover my eyes.

I nodded slowly a little worried I wouldn't be able to see. He turned me around and pulled the cover over my eyes. He made sure not to tie it to tight.

"Ok. I am going to help you get in the car." He said grabbing my hand and leading me into the car. He made sure I didn't hit my head or the the door wouldn't hit me.

After closing my door he got in buckling me up then buckling himself in.

The drive wasn't long and I could feel the car slow down to a stop before Ryder asked "Are you ready for your surprise." I nodded my head and he started to undo my blindfold.

I looked in front of me and saw the most beautiful house.

It wasn't as big as the pack house but it was still a really nice house.

I looked over to Ryder with wide eyes asking "Is this our house?" He smiled at me nodding his head.

We both got out of the car, me to excited to wait for him to open my door. And walked to the front door.

He handed me a key to unlock the boor.

After I did that and open the door to see the open concept and the beautiful rooms.

He walked me around the house. It was already fully furnished and some photos around Of us and our friends.

But I think my favorite part of the house is our room.

He walked me up the stairs and into a room with a black door that lead us to our room.

Our stuff that was at the pack house had already been moved here. I looked around and saw we had a balcony facing the backyard.

I turned around about to tell Ryder how much I love this house but was surprised again.

Ryder was down on one knee with a ring box in his hand.

I was so shocked I couldn't say anything so Ryder started talking.

"Layla. Ever sense I was little and I had just learned about mates I dreamed of someone who was beautiful and kind but strong and smart. And when I saw you I realized I don't care if you were any of those things cause I was going to love you no matter what. And you turned out to be so perfect. You are all of the things I dreamt about and more. I love you so much and I want you to be in my life forever. Right beside me running our pack and growing a family together. So will you Layla Snow marry me?"

I was crying of course. I nodded my head yes wiping the tears away before moving and hugging him saying yes over and over.

He moved me back and slipped the ring onto my finger.

I looked at the ring with a smile on my face and looked to him happy. I moved closer to him connecting our lips.

He responded with so much passion that I felt like I was melting. I felt his grip on me tighten and him pull me closer.

I felt so happy at this moment with Ryder. I hope we will be like this for the rest of our lives. 

Author's note:

Ohh cliffhanger, again. Next chapter is a exciting one. 😉

Also comment when your birthday is. Maybe you can find your birthday twin Lol🙃
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|