Stay Here- 15

Chapter 15
Layla's POV
Wednesday-Thursday

Preview

I was sitting there for only a few minutes when I hear footsteps.

Who would be walking in the rain.

Two figures came in front of me.

They were tall whoever they were. They smelt familiar but I just didn't have the strength to look up to them.

I am tired, cold, afraid. I feel like I have nothing. Nothing to go home to. No where to go. No family. I am lost and weak.

I hear a threatening growl as the 2 people walk closer to me. That growl told me I was near wolves. Not Rouges.

The Rouges would have killed me already.

"Fox. Get up. Our Alpha wishes to speak to you." A voice says out to me.

I know that voice. It's Luke. Why is he here. And why does he sound like I am a threat.

"Because to them you are. They don't know who you are yet." Vixen reminds me.

I find as much strength I can to move my heave head and look up to them. Pain in my eyes I saw them relax.

I am to weak right now to be a threat.

"Luke look." Jace, who is the other person here points to my head probably to the dry blood.

I decided this was the way I was going to get help. So I let out a wimpier.

I tried to stand up only being able to move my foot. They walked up to me and helped me up.

I could tell me being in pain was affecting them. I haven't figured out why yet, but I don't think they even know cause of the weird look they gave each other.

We started moving slowly forward to where ever there Alpha was probably.

Should I be worried about this.

"No. They are your friends I am sure they wouldn't let anything bad happen. And Ryder I am 100% sure will help us." Vixen says giving me support.

I just don't know what I could possibly be able to do right now.

I am physical and emotional damaged.

I have a Aunt who hates me.
Rouges chasing me.
A pack Alpha wanting to see me.
And I have no energy to even walk on my own.

But as I rant in my head we get in view of this gorgeous house. So many beautiful windows.

Their Alpha has good taste with houses.

We walked out of the forest. But I could tell the boys were linking each other.

I nudge Luke telling him we were here. I wasn't to far away for this house. More like a mansion.

I would have stopped and gapped at it if I wasn't being pulled forward.

We reached the door large enough for the 3 of us to walk though at once, after someone opened the door for us.

We were completely in when they let me go putting me to the ground gently. I didn't stay there long.

"Some one get the Alpha" Jace shouted but I could hear him already running down the stairs.

I smelled that intoxicating smell I label as Ryder. I quickly shifted and ran to him once I saw him. Ryder's the alpha?