Happy Birthday-37

Chapter 37
Layla's POV
Wednesday

After leaving my families house rather sad about how it went me and Ryder just watched movies and fell asleep up in our room.

Even though they didn't say the wanted nothing to do with me they didn't seem to excepting of the idea.

But today is a new day and today is my birthday. Ryder has been talking about today and I am excited.

Ryder woke me up with a nice kiss making me smile. "You ready for your birthday?" He asked smiling down to me.

I nodded my head excited. He chuckled and moved me to sit up and placed me on his lap.

"Well first is first. What do you want for breakfast?" He questioned.

"Pancakes." I said after think for a minute.

"Ok. You get dressed and I will go down stairs to make your pancakes. How many do you want?" He asked still holding me to him.

"Umm? 2 will be fine." I said. He nodded giving me another kiss before saying "Happy Birthday."

I actually giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you.

He then moved off the bed and said he would be down stairs.

I got up and took a shower getting ready for the day that was planned out for me. Once I was dressed and waked down the stairs getting told happy birthday by multiple pack members, I walked to the kitchen.

Everyone was sitting around the island minus Ryder who was standing by the oven making the pancakes.

"Good morning everyone." I told them making my entrance known.

I first walked to Ryder giving him a hug while everyone was telling me Happy Birthday.

He picks me up and places me on one of the stools around island. He then places my plate of food in front of me.

"Are you happy for your birthday Layla?" Emma asked me.

I nodded my head and said "This is already the best birthday I have ever had." A little sadness flashes though everyone's eyes but it soon is replaced with a happy smile.

"You got some presents in the dinning room from everyone here and some pack members made you stuff." Ryder told me happy.

The pack made me stuff? They really do except me here and it's a nice feeling. A feeling I would like to hold onto.

After we all ate we moved into the dinning room some pack members joined us as I went through the pill of stuff.

I started from the smallest gift to the biggest. They were all so amazing and I loved ever single one.

There was even notes and cards from the pups in the pack which I loved to read.

Once I finally got through everything and took as many pictures as Emma wanted it was 12.

"You loved all your presents?" Ryder asked me sitting next to me. I nodded my head happy.

"Well." Jace cut in. "Ryder has a few more surprises in store for you." He said. Ryder rolled his eyes look annoyed that he said that.

I looked to Ryder confused. "We are going out to eat in a hour and then after that I might have a surprise for you." He said.

I got excited "What is it?" I asked looking around to everyone. "It wouldn't be a surprise if we told you." Jess said.

"Yeah and Ryder would kill us." Luke added making them laugh.

"Wait? I have to get ready I only have a hour." I said jumping up and going upstairs the girls following behind me.