Chapter 2 - "Come One Come All"

Start from the beginning

"Maybe he's making out with Vic somewhere." Justin said before taking a sip of his milk, everybody let out a laugh, except for Vic.

"I can hear you, you dick!" Vic yelled.

"I know."

"You're sucha dick you know that!" Vic let out.

"Yeah I know, 'cause you basically tell me that I am every fucking day!" Justin yelled back at Vic.

"And how can I be making out with Kellin when I'm right here, you dick!"

"Stop calling me a dick! Dick!"

"Well stop saying that I'm gay for Kellin then, dick!"

"Well it's true!"

"No it's not! You're just jealous that I took him from you!"

"Oooo." Cameron said covering his mouth.

"Shut up Cam." Tay said punching Cameron in the shoulder, causing him to grab hold of it in awe.

Everybody got quiet, even Justin after what Vic had said, and the reason for that is because we all knew it was kind of true. Kellin and Justin had been best friends since 8 grade, Vic came sophomore year, and after their first time meeting Kellin and Vic just hit it off with each other and they've been really great friends since then, but Justin is still Kellin's best friend, so I don't know why Justin always has to be this way with Vic.

"So." Was Justin's answer.

"So? So, maybe you're the one who's gay for Kellin!" Vic yelled, causing shock to go across everybody's faces, and Justin at the same time he's face went bright red.

"Fuck you!" Justin yelled as he quickly stood up out of his chair.

"Oh. You wanna fight me now?" Vic said before letting out a laugh. "Sit back down before I make you wish that you should've."

"Why, you scared that you're gonna get your ass handed to you pussy?"

"No!" Vic yelled also getting up out of his chair.

"Come at me then bro." Justin said walking towards Vic.

"You guys stop!" Jordan yelled getting in between them.

"Move little man." Justin said to Jordan with eyes still very focused on Vic.

"Watch out Jordan." Vic said gently trying to move Jordan out of the way, but before he could get Jordan completely out of the way, Justin had already thrown the first punch, which caused Vic to act fast and push Jordan to the ground then go after Justin.

"Jordan!" Christofer yelled before running over to them.

Cameron had also gotten up in adept to break apart Vic and Justin who were now rolling around on the lunchroom floor, but it was no use. Once they started fighting no one, and I mean no one could break those two apart. Teachers had finally managed to get through the crowd of students, but even with ten teachers trying to stop the fight, Vic and Justin still kept the fight going strong.

"What's going on?" I heard from the crowd of students.

"Justin and Vic are fighting." I said without knowing who I was talking to.

"Again?!"

I looked back to see the person who they were fighting over, Kellin.

"What are those two always fighting about anyways?" Kellin asked like he had no idea. Honestly. He had no idea why.

"I don't know." I lied. I totally knew why Vic and Justin were fighting, but I really don't wanna get involved.

The fight soon died down and Justin and Vic finally let go of each other and got up. Everybody knew the fight was over and sat back down in there seats to continue eating, the teachers just stood there all out of breath and in a sweat from trying to break apart Justin and Vic, who were also all out of breath with some blood here and there. Nothing too bad.

Stella and Tay just sat in their seats the whole fight, 'cause as girls they knew that there wasn't really much they could do. Christofer only got involved because Jordan got involved then got pushed to the floor, and Cam tried breaking them apart as usual. Yes, this happens a lot. This happens so much that I still have no idea to this day why Vic and Justin still hang around each other. I know it's because we're all friends with both Justin and Vic, but I can tell everybody, including me is getting tried of those two always going at it all the time.

"I want both of you guys to go to the nurse's office then straight to the principal's office. Now!" One of the teachers ordered.

"Dude." I heard Kellin whisper to Justin as he walked passed him.

Justin and Vic had left the lunchroom with half of the teachers right behind them.

Everybody at the table were silent afterwards.

Kellin knew they weren't gonna say anything to him about what had went on, so he turned to me. As always.

"Hey Alex, so why aren't you eating lunch?" Kellin questioned.

"Well, I'm not really that hungry and I was gonna go try and see if I could find Jack."

"Jack?"

"Yeah. Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"Yeah, I saw him earlier heading to the library."

Ok, I found that a little odd. 'Cause Jack hates going to the library, so why would he be heading over there right now, I thought to myself.

"Do you know why?"

"He said something about meeting up with somebody. I don't know, he left in kind of a hurry. So I couldn't get much info out of him." Kellin said.

"Ok. Thanks Kell." I said before taking off to the library.

- Anita xx