Chapter 32 - I Love You, And I'll Never Leave Your Side;

It's been a month since I've last seen or even heard about Hayley, and I'd like to keep it that way. Not because I miss her anymore, but just the simple fact that I'm actually, finally happy. I've been planning to take Alex out on an actual date for a while now. We'd usually just order pizza and binge watch some of our old favorite movies. Not that I'm complaining or anything but I thought that it'd be a nice gesture, and to change it up a bit. After all, we hadn't really gone on a real date which is ironic because we're suppose to be dating.

I had finished getting ready and went downstairs. My parents had already left for work, leaving me some money on the counter for lunch later. I received a text from Alex letting me know that he was outside, so I grabbed the cash and stuffed it in the pocket of my skinny jeans and ran out the door.

"Hey you," Alex kissed me as soon as I got into the car, and I melted- this fucking boy is killing me softly with his adorableness.

"I missed you," I admitted to him, and he smiled, gripping onto my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I always miss you," he confessed with a smirk, and now it's my turn to kiss him because fuck he's earned it with that. Then Alex had pulled out of the driveway and I turned up the music, as he sped off down the road.

I'm not sure how school is currently, like I have no time to even care or think about anything but Alex. So the both of us just drifted from everyone, and surprisingly we're much happier. I mean, at one point I thought I couldn't live without my friends but recently, things changed within our group of friends. Kellin left, like literally, he moved like two weeks after his whole I'm sick of this bullshit rant with Justin and Vic. And honestly, I don't blame him. Austin: as sweet of a dude he is, he hated all the drama in the group so I don't blame him either for not wanting to be around all the negativity. We still talk from time to time when we so happen to bump into each other, which is nice. Jordan and Chris did basically the same thing Alex and I had done and completely distanced themselves from everyone and are just dedicated to one another, which I say good for them. Cam and I still talk and make plans to hang out but never actually do. And his lovely girlfriend- Tay, can't forget her. She's finally given up on trying to control other peoples relationships- thank fucking god. Her and I are cool again though, now that Stella had decided to transfer to a different high school, after making a complete fool out of herself that night with Alex, before Hayley had shown up. That night was completely against Alex and I, and downright fucking insane. It's kind of sad to think that we all went our separate ways though, but things happen for a reason and people change. I'm just glad that Alex and I have such a strong bond still, maybe even stronger. After everything that has brought us to this moment in his car, hand in hand with nothing but love in the air and blink playing in the background- we're still together. We're still best friends.