He kept on staring, so he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's torso, so his body won't be exposed.

But that didn't stop Yoongi from staring.

'Damn.'

" U-Um well, I came to see Yeonjun and see if you wanted to hang out?"

" Oh well Yeonjun is out with my mom and-"

" We were going out," Jungkook blurted out.

" O-oh."

" B-But you can hang out here and wait for my mom to come back," Taehyung offered.

Jungkook glared at him.

He does not want Yoongi to be near of his boyfriend!

" Nah, I don't want to be third wheeling."

" Oh come on Yoons. Look we'll even play Grand Theif Auto. You're favorite~" Taehyung smirked.

" I mean, aren't you guys going out?"

" We are but Jungkook needs to ready and he takes forever to get ready," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" No I don't!"

" Babe, you took almost two hours to get ready and we had school."

" I do not," Jungkook pouted.

" Sooo?"

" Oh sorry Yoons, we can hang out while he gets ready. Come in my bro," Taehyung lead him in.

" Oh ok," Yoongi got in and sat down on the couch.

" Tae can I talk to you in the kitchen," Jungkook growled.

" Um sure. I'll be back."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung to the kitchen, he let him go and had his arms crossed. He had an angry face.

" W-What's up babe?"

" Don't what's up babe me. You're just walking around with your shirt off and inviting him in," he whispered shouted.

" L-Look babe, I just can't kick him out. A-and look I don't think he likes me anymore."

" Tae, when you have a crush on someone, you just can't stop liking them."

" Really?"

" Yes Tae! Me! You!"

" Ohhhh, you're right. But babe, trust me. Nothing is going to happen between us. And if you want me not sit next to him I won't."

" Tae, I'm not worried about you doing anything, it's just-"

Taehyung cut him off by kissing him on his lips. Jungkook was surprised but he kissed him softly.

Taehyung leaned back and Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung rubbed his cheek "Look babe, I'm all yours. You have nothing to worry about."

Jungkook sighed and peck his lips, " Ok."

" Now, go get ready, and don't worry about it. Nothing is going to happen."

Jungkook nodded his head, Taehyung smiled and rubbed his cheek, " You are breathtaking."

Jungkook blushed and gave him his bunny smile, "T-thank you Taehyungie. B-but you better put a shirt on."

Taehyung laughed, "Of course baby. Now, get ready and we can go to the park to take pictures."

Jungkook smiled widely, "Ok!"

The got out of the kitchen, Taehyung found a T-shirt from the laundry closet and put it on. Taehyung stole a kiss from him and Jungkook giggled.

Yoongi groaned, "Please don't tell me you two were making out."