Book 2

The second book is now out! "My Wolf And I".  Here is a little something from it. 

--

"Whether you're my mate or not, I will never love you!" I growl angrily at the small human in front of me. 

"Good! I don't want you to, I have a boyfriend. and how could I ever," he pauses stepping forward, trying and failing to intimidate me. ", love a selfish, unlikeable, rude, ignorant, asshole, bully like you" I don't know how it happened, I don't even know who leaned forward first. But we started to kiss. and oh my goddess, he is so sweet. 

He moans as I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer. His small body against mine, his arms around my neck, hands in my hair. Our tongues fight for dominance, but I win with a squeeze of his ass. 

My body grows hotter as my wolf starts to come closer to the surface. He moans louder as I lift him up and shove him against the wall with my body holding him there. 

I detach my lips from his and kiss his neck. "W-we shouldn't be doing this" He moans out as I suck a hickey into his neck. I grind my hips into his, while a groan comes from my chest. "But it feels so good!" He moans before bringing his lips back to mine. 

I don't care if he is a human, I don't care if he is a guy, he is my mate and He. Is. Mine!