CHAPTER 21

After that I just dozed off.

I woke up the next morning around 6am.

Checked my phone and saw a new text from Ashley:

from:Ashie boo

please just let me know how he is,btw things with max didnt work out,met a guy named luke,hes sweet,we need to catch up soon,maybe later today?

love,Ashley✌

to:Ashie boo

lets meet up at our bench in the park around 3-ish,i need to hear about this luke guy;)

love,Nathan

I took a shower afterwards and got ready for my meeting with Jay.

Took my keys and walked to my car,I have a good 10 minute drive to that bridge.

Jay's pov

I got up pretty late so I rushed around the appartment.

I took a quick shower and got dressed.I need my man and I have to make him officially mine.

There is no doubt:My destiny is Nathan Sykes.

I hurry out of my appartment towards the bridge,when I get there I see him already waiting.

He looks gorgeus.

As I got closer I got this weird urge to just kiss him and never let go..I got to him and didnt bothered saying hi I just pecked his lips and started my speech.

-Jay's speech-

I know this may sound very awkward and weird but Nathan you light up my days,you make me feel better just by looking at me.I love the way your smile lights up every room,i dont know where im going with this but all i know is that i have been secretly crushing on you since the band got together..so what im trying to say is that Nathan James Sykes would you give me the honor of being my officiall boyfriend?

As I finish my speech I look up to him and he is dead serious.

"This cant be good"I mumble to myself.

"Jay I.."he started.

Nathan's pov

"I know this may sound very awkward and weird but Nathan you light up my days,you make me feel better just by looking at me.I love the way your smile lights up every room,i dont know where im going with this but all i know is that i have been secretly crushing on you since the band got together..so what im trying to say is that Nathan James Sykes would you give me the honor of being my officiall boyfriend?"

Jay fucking McGuiness just said that.He just said that to me..omg Im gonna play with him for awhile..my expression went dead serious(this is gonna be fun)

He looked frightened,I need to end this game oh god,before he passes out on me haha

"Jay I.." I started.

He finnally looked up,he was on the edge of crying.

"Jay I would like to say that this way the most.....beautiful thing I have ever heard..and yes I would love to be your boyfriend"

I said in one breath.

He started smilling and crashed his lips on mine.Boy I could get used to this hah.

"listen baby i need to go now I have to meet up with Ashley,she's dating a guy named Luke now and i need to know everybit about him"I laughed

"oh okay love,lets meet up at mine tonight,oh thats so amazing I hope she finnally met the one,keep me updated"he said.

i felt happy that he didnt love her anymore.He was mine,finnally.

"My dream came true"I said.

A/N this is not the end,it will be a chapter after this,maybe two..

Jaythan finale hell yeah :3

KIK me:Catty4life