CHAPTER 26

Nathan's pov

Let's take this elsewhere.

We got to the car and Jay started driving towards his flat,we arrive in 10 minutes and get up to his appartment.As soon as we're in, he slams me against the wall and kisses me passionetly.

He moves from my lips to my neck and starts leaving love bites,I can't help but to leave out a deep moan and feel him smile against my neck.

He leads me to his bedroom and pushes me to his bed,removing my shirt in the process.We continue our makeout session up untill he speaks up: "you sure you want to do this?"

"afcourse I do,now kiss me you fool"I say as a smirk plays on my face.

(the "now kiss me you fool" part-ik its a larry stylinson thing but just leave it haha)

I take off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers,I'm about to pull them down too but he stops me.I look at him confused.

"My turn" he says.

He pulls down my pants and starts kissing up my chest leaving more hickeys in the process.I moan loud as he finds my sweet spot and sucks on it.I feel myself getting 'excited' and I think he felt it too.

I pull down his boxers and smile when I see him hard as fuck,he pulls down my boxers and does the same.He kisses me passionatly and whispers in my ear "Ready?"

I nod my head and see him pull out the lube.I snach it out of his hand and say "let me do it"

I squezee the lube on my hand and rub it on his length.I look up to him and see him bitting his lip.Holy fuck thats sexy.

He pushes me on the bed again and without warning enters me.I leave out a loud moan and blurt out 'faster'.He thrusts in and out of me.The only noise heard is our loud moans.Eventually we both reach our climaxes and he falls ontop of me,out of breath.

"That was amazing,youre amazing,I'm soo lucky" he says.

"I think I'm the lucky one."

Jay's pov

I proposed to him and he said yes.I was the happiest guy on earth.

After having sex with him I realised I can't imagine my life without him.He completes me.I finnally know what true love feels like.

I realised that when I dated girls it was just pure lust and not love.With Nathan it's different,I can't get enough of him.

"hey love?"I say still out of breath

"yeah babe?" he says sleepy

"what do you say about getting married in six months?" I ask

"look love it sounds perfect,i dont really mind when we get married but it sounds great"he says smilling at me

"okay,night now,love you"

"i love you too" he says kissing me and falling asleep.

I wake up next morning to an empty bed.Memories from last night flooding into my mind and making me smile.I get up and put some boxers and pants on and walk into the kitchen.I found a note on the counter.

Dear Jay!

I woke up early and didnt want to interrupt because you looked like and angel so I just left you to sleep.I went over to Ashley's,be back later on.

I love you my curly haired dummy,

Nathan❤

I smile and decide to make some breakfast.After my breakfast I take a nice long shower,and after changing into some comfy clothes I flop onto the couch and decide on watching a movie while waiting for Nathan to come back.