CHAPTER 10

I ran back to my flat,as I stepted inside Ariana ran to me and huged me.

"Are you okay baby gurl?"she asked me.

"why do you sudenlly care about me?you never cared before..get off of me."

I went up to my room and began sobing into my pillow.The questions running trough my head were like"why did he do this?"

My head was taken over by the voice in my head telling me that its not a surprise that he did this,thst I was too ugly and fat anyway..

I wanted the voice to stop but it just went on and on."what can I do?"I asked myself.

"cut your wrists,cut your thighs,just end your life,Nathan and Jay will be better off without you!"

I obeyed the voice and slid a razor along my wrist..

Nathan's p.o.v

I began walking down the hall to my room when I heard a quite sob,it was coming from Jay's room.I knocked on the door and since I never got an answer I just walked in.I found Jay on the bed crying into his hands.

"what the heck happened m8?"

Jay: I broke up with Ashley and shes mad at me..I wanted her to stay in my life after we broke up but she yelled at me that Im a bastard..Ill just take a break from facebook and twitter and everything.

Me:like why did you break up with her? thought you loved her m8?

Jay:I did love her and I still do,I just dont feel the same pasion I did..besides something else is happening but I cant tell you.

Me:ohh no worries m8,when its the time ill probably found out..so do you want me to talk to her? I can change her mind about the friendship?

Jay:ohh pls do so,I miss her already

I smiled at him and layed on the bed with him.I dont know why but in a way I was realieved that he broke up with her..does he feel the same?

We just layed on the bed staring at eachother for like 5 minutes when I decided to get up..when I was at the door ge called my name.

"Hey Fringey?"

Ashley always called me that,It annoys me but not when he says it.

"Yes bird?"

"Can you stay with me?"

"Ofc I can birdy"

"Then come here and cuddle with me.."

I was surprised by his request but laid next to him.He put his arm around my waist and everything just felt right.After a while we drifted to sleep.

A/N do you like it? pls comment below.

let me know your thoughts

If you want any info about what happened betwen me and Jay in real life kik me:Catty4life

-love you-♥