CHAPTER 9

"Ashley calm down" Tina said to me.I was moments away from talking to Jay about the Jaythan rumours.

"what if----"I couldnt finish the sentence..

I loged into facebook and typed Jay a message:

Ash::haai,are you ready to talk?

-he replied in 15 minutes-

Jay:ohh hey,indeed i am.

Ash:so yeah babes can you tell me whats going on?I heard rumors that you and Nath are together..

Jay:dont worry the rumors are fake but I do need to tell you something..I think my feelings for Nathan returned :o

Ash:your what?! for who?! so your saying that you dont love me anymore?

Jay:No! Ill always love you and be by your side,but as a friend..im breaking up with you.

Ash:but why?can you atleast explain..

Jay:I wish I could,I wish I could..see you around,Bye

Ash:you fucking liar,you said forever,i dont want to talk to you anymore.Never speak to me again.

I loged out of facebook and loged into twitter just to destract myself.I saw Jay's update.

@Jaythewanted:I just lost one of the top ppl in my life,you will be missed Ash..#ily

I retweeted it..

@AshIzThaBomb: @Jaythewanted:you know too well why you lost me..

After that I loged out of Twitter,grabbed my stuff and just ran out the door.I didnt know where I was going I just knew I couldnt stay there.

I ran for like 15 minutes and then decided on sitting on a bench.My thoughts were tangled and I couldnt think straight.I cried my eyes out for like an hour and then pulled myself together.

I decided I needed to talk to Nathan,No more avoiding.

A/N pls let me know your thoughts on this,criticise if you want

-If you want just kik me:Catty4life

~loveyouguys~♥♥