49~ Change

I woke up to our tent shaking,

"Guys, wake up I'm hungry."

We had a sleepover in the lot last night. Me, Charlie and Alexa in one tent, Jamie, Kayden and Colton in the other.

"Eat a granola bar." Charlie groaned, I could hear her roll over or move in some sort of way.

"We ate them all last night." Whoever was talking complained. It sounded like Kayden. That kid and his food...

I finally opened my eyes after all that, through the tent I couldn't see much, but I could tell that it was light outside.

May as well get up at this point, I checked my phone that was laying beside me and it read eleven in the morning.

"May as well get up now, it's eleven." I stated. Sitting up and stretching a bit.

"Oh, I thought it was earlier than that." Alexa said, then sitting up and grabbing her phone.

"I don't know how you guys got any sleep, someone was snoring from the other tent." Charlie told us, grabbing her phone.

"I didn't really hear anything." I said.

"Neither, are you sure you weren't just dreaming?" Alexa asked her.

"I don't know, it sounded like it came from the other tent." She continued.

"Oh, yeah it was Colton." What sounded like Kayden said.

"What? No, that was you. Dumbass." Colton retorted.

Us three girls just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

"Can we go get food?" Kayden asks again.

"Yeah we just have to get dressed." Alexa time them.

I grabbed my backpack and began digging in it for my clothes and things I needed to get ready.

"Guys," Charlie started,

"I just realized something."

"What?" Me and Alexa said in unison.

"When we all get older, and have kids. Our kids better be best friends, but none of this gang shit."

We both chuckled,

"Deal."

"Oh wait! You and Jamie would make such cute kids!" Charlie exclaimed.

"Damn right we would." Jamie stated from outside the tent.

"You guys better not have gotten started already." Colton told us.

"No." Me and Jamie replied.

"Yes." Charlie argued.

I rolled my eyes at her,

"You and Kayden."

"Mixed babies!" Alexa exclaimed,

"They're so cute."

"Oh my god, turn around and get ready." Charlie told her.

We all laughed. Man I love these guys.

~~~

We all had our food and we were crammed into a booth at McDonalds. It was squishy, but we made it work.

"When are y'all heading home?" Colton asked us.

"Later." The rest of us replied.

"We've gotta make amends with our parents, though." Jamie added.