9. Isn't She Lovely

"Harry should be here any second now" Niall says.

We're back in my hotel room in London, and we are going to have dinner with Harry.

"Maybe he is waiting for us in the lobby"

"Yeah" Niall answers, heading to the door.

When he opens it, we find Harry on the other side, with his fist up in the air, ready to knock on the door that has just opened.

"Knock-knock" he says with a smile.

"Who's there?" I joke.

Harry can't help a surprised look.

"I am way too hungry for this" Niall says rolling his eyes.

"I can't believe you know about knock-knock jokes"

"It's not a big deal, Harold"

I can see Harry is about to explain Niall why it actually is a big deal but I speak before he can say anything.

"Where are we going to have dinner?"

"Don't know" Niall answers shrugging his shoulders.

"Where would you like to have dinner?" Harry asks.

"Well, I've never been to Nando's"

Yeah, I know it's a typical thing. Every One Direction fan knows Niall was obsessed with Nando's. But it's true I've never been to and I'm curious. Niall turns around.

"What?!"

I look down, blushing.

"I've never been to Nando's" I repeat.

"I mean, it isn't that big of a deal" Niall says, "but if you've never been I think you should definitely try it. Harold?"

"Nando's sounds fine by me" Harry says.

"Say no more; Nando's it is" Niall states firmly.

The elevator gets to the lobby and the doors open with a ding.

"Carrot" Harry says to me under his breath as we step outside.

We get in Harry's car laughing loudly, Niall staring at us as if we were crazy and asking again and again what's so funny.

It takes us about ten minutes to get to the restaurant and when we arrive, we ask for a private table away from the windows. The waitress, an old lady who doesn't recognise the boys gives us a strange look but says nothing and sits us far from the crowd.

Harry asks us about our trip to Ireland and during the middle of our conversation, my phone rings.

"Excuse me, I think I should take this" I say showing them the screen, where 'Sam' appears on it.

"Yeah, you definitely should" Niall chuckles.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi, Victoria" the manager greets at the other end of the line "Sorry to disturb you. Would you happen to be, by any chance, with Niall?"

"Yes, I am. Harry is with us too"

"You just saved my life. Please, could you put any of them on the phone?"

"Sure" I say, and I give the phone to Harry, who speaks for a couple of minutes and then hands it back to me.

"He wants to speak to you"

"Hi again" I say.

"Hi. I have a weird request for you"

"Okay..." I answer, imagining the possibilities in my mind. But nothing compared to what I am about to hear.

"Liam asked me if you could fly with him to Miami tomorrow"

"Pardon?" I say, wondering if maybe I heard wrong.

"You were going to go with Harry and Niall on Thursday, but Liam has asked me if you could go with him tomorrow morning"

"Yeah, sure, no problem" I answer, not really believing it.

"Good; I'll pick you up at nine am"

"Okay. Thank you, Sam"

"Thank you, Victoria"

I hang up and look at the boys with a smile.

"What did he want?" Niall asks slightly lifting his chin.

"Liam wants me to go to Miami with him tomorrow" I answer.

"What?" they both say at the same time.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Fine by me" says Niall, hands in the air.

Harry frowns, not really understanding why his bandmate would want something like that.

"I haven't said anything to Liam, in case you're wondering" he tells me when he leaves me at the hotel; "I did speak to Louis, but only because he was talking badly about something he didn't know"

"I'm glad you did" I answer, "He told me to tell you that I was worth the drive"

"I know, he texted me after he left you at the airport"

Niall comes to us.

"Take care, okay?" he says.

"You too" I smile, "Send me pictures of the interview" I add turning to Harry.

"We will. See you on Thursday, have fun"

They wave goodbye and exit the lobby.

I go to my bedroom and decide to do a quick Skype with my family. I phoned them a couple of days ago, but I'm sure they'll be glad to see me on the screen and check I am okay, not skinnier, or dehydrated or stuff like that that parents worry about when their kids aren't home.

The quick Skype ends up finishing almost at midnight. I kiss goodbye saying I have to wake up early tomorrow and promising I will call them as soon as I get to Miami.

Then I shut down the computer and fall asleep almost immediately.