25. What Makes You Beautiful

Ellen is waiting for us on her armchair and kisses us both before sitting again.

"Welcome to the show! First of all, who is who?"

"I'm Valeria" my friend introduces herself.

"And I'm Victoria" I add.

"Tell me how you came up with the idea of V&V. Where does the name come from?"

"They ask us that a lot" Val replies, "but it is as simple as the first letter of our names were the same so we decided to combine them"

"Okay, so as simple as that" Ellen laughs, "I saw your videos and loved the idea that at the end of them, at the end of your videos, you would put bloopers of the making. Your compilation of the best bloopers hit more than two millions views in a week"

"Yeah" I say smiling, "We never thought it would go viral. We just thought it would be a great idea to do a compilation and that it would make people laugh. Then all of a sudden it was all over Twitter and Facebook being tagged as "me and my best friend" or "BFF goals". It was insane"

"It definitely was relatable" Ellen comments, "It feels like you are close and have a lot of fun together; and you don't take yourselves too seriously"

"I think no one should" Val answers.

"We do have so much fun together, and we wanted the people who watched us to feel that too" I says.

"If I'm not mistaken, Valeria, you were pooped by a bird on the first video, weren't you?"

Val and I laugh.

"I was!" she remembers, "We were recording and I felt something in my arm, I looked down, and... I saw this bird poop in the middle of it. I just couldn't keep going, it was..."

The screen behind us starts playing that clip of the first video and the audience laughs watching Val's disgusted expression.

"Victoria, let me talk to you for a minute" Ellen says, "Sorry Valeria" she apologizes to my best friend. She turns to the audience before talking to me; "for those of you who don't know, Victoria is the girl of the summer; and not only because of her video. Victoria, you are currently dating One Direction's Irish member Niall Horan, right?"

His name provokes a roar of screams from the girls in the audience.

I nod, smiling.

"And, not just that, he is also here with you today. Can we have a round of applause for Niall Horan and Harry Styles from One Direction!" Ellen speaks over the excited screams and the cameras film Harry and Niall sitting on the front row; "By the way, it is Niall you're actually dating, isn't it? Because wherever I look it's all pictures of you and Harry"