Casting The Spell Of Love Part 2 (Izuku X Diana Cavendish) [BNHA X LWA]

Note: This will be my longest fic. I'm quite surprised how long this is, considering the 1st part was long as well.

"Welcome!! Thank you for honoring us with your visit!!" Daryl greeted, as the Hanbridge has arrived at the Cavendish manor.

"We have been awaiting you, Lord Hanbridge." Said by two identical girls. They both have blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I am Maril Cavendish." One of the daughters said. She's the girl with the hair that is parted to the right.

 She's the girl with the hair that is parted to the right

(Maril Cavendish)

"I am Merrill Cavendish." The other daughter said. She is the girl with the hair that is parted to the left.

 She is the girl with the hair that is parted to the left

(Merrill Cavendish)

"You must be exhausted after your long journey." Daryl said, as she flashes a smile. "Please come inside."

Paul, Andrew, Atsuko and Izuku then went inside. They were also greeted by five people, one of them was Anna. They each passed by them, but when Atsuko passed by, Anna looked at her, since Atsuko wears the uniform of Luna Nova.

Izuku on the other hand, recognized Anna for some reason. But he shrugged it off and entered the Cavendish manor. He just hoped that he will see Diana.

"I am truly grateful that you've come Minister of State Paul Hanbridge, as well as the ever-handsome Andrew... Huh?" Daryl said, as they have arrived at the hall of the Cavendish manor. But she then noticed two unfamiliar faces, those faces were Izuku and Atsuko. "And who you two might be?"

"Uhm, I'm Atsuko Kagari, and he is Izuku Midoriya." Atsuko replied, as Izuku was scratching his cheeks.

Soon, someone arrived and saw the two young teens.

"Akko!"

Atsuko heard that and looked at back, just to see a disgruntled Diana. Izuku had a sigh of relief when he saw Diana, and gained a tint of blush in his cheeks.