Let's Sail To Our Future (Izuku X You Watanabe) [BNHA X Love Live! Sunshine!!]

Class 2-A and 2-B have a Field Trip. It was rare considering the current status of Japan, that being the Villains are getting stronger and are threatening the peace of Japan.

But today, they're going to Numazu, specifically to Uranohoshi High. It was weird considering it is an All-Girls School, that caters to the Quirkless girls and girls with weak Quirks.

"Why we're going to a scrub school? It's like visiting the New York Knicks!!!" Shouted by one Katsuki Bakugo. He maybe mellowed down, but once a firecracker, always a firecracker.

"Bakugo, that's rude you know. Those girls deserves love, not hate." Said by Shoto Todoroki. Being marinated to Bakugo's shits made him realized that he's a firecracker.

"I don't care!!! If we ain't seeing Riho Iida or Arisa Komiya, then I don't give a crap about this field trip, or should I say FAILED TRIP!!!! They may faun over Deku over there, but not me!!!!" Katsuki hissed. He was not gonna enjoy being surrounded by Quirkless people. He's been with Izuku Midoriya for a decade now, so to see more than one Deku is a pain for him.

"Dammit dude, please just calm down!! It's a quick trip anyways, so you can survive from it!!" Eijiro Kirishima shouted. He already knew Katsuki's tendencies, so he's the one who will calm him down.

Soon, all of Class 2-A and 2-B arrived, along with Shota Aizawa and Sekijiro Kan, or better known as Erasure Hero: Eraser Head and Blood Hero: Vlad King respectively.

"EVERYONE, FORM A LINE!!! WE MUST BE FORMAL ONCE WE ARRIVE AT URANOHOSHI HIGH!!! WE SHOULD BE PROUD THAT WE WILL BE HEROES TO THESE GIRLS!!!" Tenya Iida, the President of Class 2-A ordered and waved his hands like a robot.

"Like Iida said, we should be respectful and nice to the girls at Uranohoshi. They have Quirkless girls or girls with weak Quirks. We must not offend them in anyway, and show them love." Added by one Itsuka Kendo, the President of Class 2-B. Soon, both classes formed two lines, one for the boys and one for the girls.

But one student noticed that one of them is happy. Well, being happy is not bad, but it's different. His smile just screams "I'll see my love again!"

And some didn't liked that.

"Hey Midoriya!!!" Minoru Mineta, the man that noticed Izuku and the pervert of U.A., called Izuku.

"What is it Mineta-kun~?" He sounded a bit too carefree. His face just way too annoying to Minoru.

"You seemed happier than usual. Care to explain?" Minoru "asked" Izuku. The latter just gave him a smile, while radiating light.

"I'm just excited to see Quirkless people!! It's pretty rare to see those, because when my Quirk didn't manifested early, I had no friends!! So, to see some of my former kin excites me!!!" He beamed with joy, which affected the entire class. This also irritated one firecracker.

"LET'S JUST GET IN THE BUS DAMMIT!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE DEKU BEING ALL GIDDY AND SHIT!!! LET'S FUCKING GO NOW!!!" Katsuki yelled, which the entire class soon entered to the bus quickly. The don't want to see another explosion from the firecracker boy.

"I'm not paid enough for this shit." Shota thought, as he was exposed to this mess since last year.

"Let's go Eraser. I know it's a pain to handle these punks, and considering that the villains are at their worst, we had it rough. But let's endure, we have Iida and Kendo to handle 38 misfits, or it depends on who'll act in-character in this fic." Sekijiro said, as the last bit makes no sense in Shota's mind. But Sekijiro's right, Shota just needed to trust the two Class Presidents to handle these dimwits.

After 3 hours, they have finally arrived at Numazu. Once they arrived, the two notorious dimwits came out of the bus first.

"AHHH~! A NEW COUNTRY!!!!" It was Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido as they acted like two kids going out of their house for the first time. It didn't helped that the two are dating, means that they'll do this more often as a pair.