Temptations (Izuku X Nemuri Kayama/Midnight)

WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON CHAPTER!!!

"Hey guys, have you seen Midoriya?" Eijiro Kirishima asked. Class 1-A's classes had ended, and they were about to leave. But Izuku Midoriya, was nowhere to be found.

"I don't know man. Maybe he left already." Denki Kaminari replied. "But you know, it's really strange that he's always gone before we could leave the room. It's very fishy."

Some of the class felt the same. They find it odd that Izuku Midoriya, the class's Hero Nerd, always leaves early when classes ended. They can understand if it just happens rarely. But this happens everyday, and they were kinda worried.

"Guy, please stop this!! Midoriya-san is noble, and won't do anything disgusting!!! I know some of you might thought that, but please don't question him!!!" Momo Yaoyorozu stated. She was mad that her classmates are questioning him. She views Izuku as one of the best students. And unlike most boys, he's not a pervert.

"Yaoyorozu is right. Midoriya might be helping our teachers at this moment. You shouldn't question the man that is a true hero." Shoto Todoroki said. Izuku is dear to him, and he might hide it, but he developed feelings for him. He's just great at hiding his true emotions.

But, one Alien Queen spoke.

"You know, I'm already questioning him. Sometimes, yeah we can understand. BUT THIS HAPPENS EVERYDAY!!!" Mina Ashido shouted in frustration. She has feelings for Izuku, but she hides it as she thought he might swing the other way.

"Mina's right!! We should go to the Faculty Room!!!" Toru Hagakure stated, which lead for the class to have her an applause.

"Guys, we should stop this!!! This is inappropriate!! We should respect his privacy, but..." Tenya Iida said. The class wanted to punch him, as he might preach bullshit again. But they waited for him to speak first as he might add more. "I want to know what he's doing. I'm worried at him, as he's always restless. I want to ensure his health first and foremost."

The class couldn't believe at what they heard. Tenya, the most just student, is interested at someone's personal life.

"But let me be clear here. I just want to know what he's doing." Tenya stated. But what he said was true. They are really worried at him.

But before they could make a plan, one Katsuki Bakugo shouted.

"YOU FUCKERS DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT DEKU!!!!"

"And why not?" Shoto glared at Katsuki. He didn't liked that Katsuki is rude to Izuku sometimes.

"HERE!!!" Katsuki then handed his phone in front of the class. "That damn nerd wanted me to relay this message. He says that if you fuckers are worried, then he's sorry for making you worried. And also he asked you guys to understand him from what I'll show to you."

Katsuki then opened a folder that reads "Temptations". The class wondered, but they let Katsuki show them the contents of it. Once he opened it, they were surprised to see a lot of videos.

"Is this your porn stash?!?" Minoru Mineta exclaimed. He was then smacked by Tsuyu Asui. The class didn't want to believe it was porn.

But Katsuki didn't replied. He just stares at the pervert, and didn't talk. Normally, he would scream like a maniac, but this is different.

Katsuki then picked one video and opened it.

"What you're about to see shouldn't leave this room. And he ask you guys to understand him." Katsuki said, but with a frown. The class now wanted to know the situation.

"Is the camera rolling?"

"MIDORIYA?!?!?!?" Denki and Minoru shouted. The voice belongs to Izuku. It was shocking, and the two perverts are having very colorful thoughts about this.