Hatsukoi (Izuku X Miku Nakano) [BNHA X Go Toubun]

"Are you guys excited to go to Kyoto!!" Denki Kaminari shouted like a 5-year old to his classmates. Some share the same energy as him, and some were just indifferent. But nonetheless, they were all curious on what will happen today.

Why? Because Class 3-A and Class 3-B of UA High, is going to Kyoto for a field trip. It was quite weird at first because they are all 3rd years now, and 3rd years mostly focuses on internship.

But with Nezu, the Principal of UA, convinces them to have a field trip, they couldn't say no, more accurately, they have no say to this whether they like it or not.

But some of the students warmed up on Nezu's idea.

"Shut up, Pichu!!" Katsuki Bakugo retorted. He was the only one who wasn't pleased to joined the trip, as he felt that it was unnecessary for them at this point.

"Don't be such a killjoy." Kaminari replied. He knew Bakugo is a bit grumpy.

"Yeah Bakugo!!" Eijiro Kirishima, the manliest man in Class 3-A, said as he patted Bakugo's back. "Let's loosen up once in a while. We'll be pros in a few months anyway, so let's enjoy our youth as much as we can."

Bakugo just let out a sigh. He wasn't having any of this, but with majority of his classmates and schoolmates are looking forward to this, he has no choice but to play along.

"That's right, Bakugo-kun. Once in a while, we need to have fun." It was the Class President of Class 3-A, Tenya Iida, who said this. It was surprising to see someone who's uptight like him getting excited.

"What's your deal? You're the rules guy, so you should be against this, right?" Bakugo retorted.

Iida just smiles, and puffs his chest. "You see, for three years, I learned that we heroes need breaks and enjoyment in life. We need to be in top condition if we want to perform well. That includes having proper rest and stable mental health. Being a hero is stressful. So we need to have enjoyment from time to time."

It was quite shocking to hear that from Iida of all people. But this lead Bakugo to surrender, and just play along for today.

"Damn, I'm guessing that nerd is enjoying this the most." He thought. The nerd that he's talking about is Izuku Midoriya, Class 3-A's Problem Child and Bakugo's childhood friend. He knew Midoriya all too well, and he knows that Midoriya likes these types of activities.

But little did he know, that his childhood friend is hiding a secret.

---------------

"Alright everyone, behave yourselves for today, as Kyoto's gonna crowded today. Stick together and enjoy your trip. Come back to the hotel at 5pm." Shota Aizawa, Class 3-A's homeroom teacher, said with boredom. He doesn't understand why his students need to go to Kyoto, when they're now in their last year of High school. He's not a total killjoy, but he believes that this trip is unnecessary for his students.

"Yes sir!!" Class 3-A and Class 3-B responded. Some were excited for this trip, while others are just tagging along.

But Bakugo is quite pissed. His patience didn't even last a second, and now he wanted to go back. "Guess I need to walk around this place." He thought, as he started to walk.

He was just wandering around Kyoto when he bumped into someone.

"Hey!! Watch where you going, idiot!! You just bump into my sister!!"

Bakugo got mad, as someone just called him an idiot. He didn't mean to bump the person, so they don't need to get mad.

He then looked at the person he bumped into, and he was surprised to see that the person was a girl.