Wave Of Emotions (Izuku X Nejire Hado)

WARNING: This oneshot will tackle some major events from the manga, so a spoiler warning for everyone who are anime-only.

"HEY~! HEY~! MIRIO~!" One Nejire Hado called. She is with Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki, her beloved classmates and best friends, at the moment.

The three are at a cafe, just hanging out. They deserve it after all, they are the Big Three of UA. They were done helping their teacher Shota Aizawa, better known as the Underground Hero: Eraser Head. They assisted him on explaining what work studies are. Well, in Mirio's case, help the students get a real dose of a work study.

"What is it, my dear friend Nejire?" Mirio asked, as he's sipping his cup of tea.

"Do you really want to invite that Midoriya kid to Nighteye's agency?" She asked, as she anticipates Mirio's response. She wouldn't admit it, but she has taken a liking to one Izuku Midoriya, the person in question. She was quite intrigued at the young boy. She couldn't pinpoint on what it is, but she felt that he has something special, and she wants to know it.

"Yes, I saw potential in him. And I want to help people as much as I can." Mirio happily replied. "Besides, I can feel that Sir Nighteye will like him. I always feel that way."

"By the way." Tamaki chimed in. He rarely chimes in, as he's pretty shy. But if he's with Mirio and Nejire, he has a bit of confidence in himself to speak. "Why you have to go hard on those 1st years? You know it's unnecessary, right?"

Mirio just laughs at Tamaki's reply.

"Nonsense, I just gave them a favor and bring them the full experience you know." Mirio replied, and pats Amajiki in the back. "Besides, you see how Midoriya didn't flinched. Instead, he was anticipating what's my next move. He's quite an observant for a Problem Child."

"Hey Mirio!! Midoriya is not a problem child!!" Nejire cuts in while pouting. "Besides, you two are quite the problem child yourselves."

The three then shared a laugh. They're enjoying their free time as teenagers. So, they're spending it to the fullest.

But after 3 minutes of laughter, Tamaki looked at Nejire.

"Do you have a crush on Midoriya?" His tone was serious, which caught the other two off-guard. Tamaki rarely ask questions. But if he does, he always asks serious questions.

His question spark a 2 minute silence, before Nejire turned red. She wasn't expecting Tamaki to suddenly asked this.

"Uhm, no." She responded, while not looking at him.

This response however, made Mirio grin like a proud father.

"Is this for real?? Our dear Nejire has a crush on Midoriya? Oh my~! Our curious little angel found someone she actually wants to pay attention to for more than 10 seconds? I can't believe this!! It's a miracle!!" Mirio gloriously shouted. He didn't care if he grabbed the attention of the customers at the cafe, he just saw his friend admits she has a crush.

"Mirio!!" Nejire shouted. She's now embarrassed, thanks to Tamaki. She kept telling to herself that she's just curious at Izuku. But Tamaki had to say that she has a crush on him.

"Sorry Nejire, but you never remember someone you don't have much interest on your first meeting. This one is quite an exemption." Tamaki explained, but he wasn't aware of Nejire fuming. So, he continues. "You know, we've known each other since we studied at UA, and even if it's not evident, I always pay attention to the ones dear to me. You always forget the people you met for the first time. But Midoriya is the lone exemption, as you didn't even remember me or Mirio on our first meeting. It's when Mirio approached you and asked you to be his friend that you remember us. So, I'm quite intrigued on why you remember him? What gives?"