A Purrrfect Date (Izuku X Ryuko Tsuchikawa)

Valentine's Day, a day that Class 1-A anticipated for a long time. Internships, villain fights, exams, and a lot of the things that they had to face during their first year, they can finally forget that for a day, because this day, February 14th, is the day where love is prevalent. Luckily, one stoic teacher had a change of heart for once.

"Class, I'll dismiss you early. Since Midnight and a lot of staffs insisted that you guys needed a break. So today, you can do whatever you want, I don't care. Just let me sleep this Valentine's Day." Shota Aizawa, or better known as the Erasure Hero: Eraser Head, said to his class while in his beloved sleeping bag. 

"ALLLLLLLRRRIIIIGGGHHHHHTTT!!!!!" The entire Class 1-A, sans Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya, shouted for joy. They never thought of the day that Aizawa will let them have fun, after all of the shits they've been through.

They all then went straight to their dorms and plan out what to do for today.

"Okay guys, since we have a day-off today, let us plan on what to do this Valentine's Day." Tenya Iida stated. He's the class president of Class 1-A, so it's no-brainer that he will be the one who'll plan this out. But...

"Lida, don't make me involve with your bullshit!!! I don't want to get mixed up in this shitty story!!! I'm out!!!" One Katsuki Bakugo said and stormed into his room. The class won't gonna bother him, but...

"Sorry Iida, but I have plans today." Shoto Todoroki said. He then looked at one person. "Midoriya, you have plans today right? Why not the two of us leave together?" Then the class turned their attention to the person Shoto's looking at.

"Uhm, okay Todoroki-kun!!!" Replied one Izuku Midoriya. "I gotta change clothes!! Wait for me in the Common Area Todoroki-kun!!!" He then ran towards to his room. Shoto the followed suit.

The class, sans two people, took 10 seconds before they responded with...

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!?!?!" Class 1-A, sans one, shouted, as they couldn't believed it. The polarizing three 1st year students are either didn't care or had plans, and they didn't like it.

"WHY BAKUGO-KUN CALLED ME 'LIDA'?!?!?!?!" Tenya finally responded, which the class couldn't believe at his response, as he was more concern on what Katsuki called him than Izuku and Shoto had plans.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT?!?!?!?!" The class responded to Tenya.

"Hold it up guys!!!!" Mina Ashido shouted to calm everyone down and restore order. "Let's all calm down and think why are they leaving and don't want to join us, except Bakugo 'cause it's pretty obvious why."

"Yeah, why Deku and Todoroki-kun have plans today?" Asked one Ochako Uraraka. She couldn't believe that her crush has plans for today. But for some, they saw it differently.

"I never knew Midoriya and Todoroki swing that way. But I will respect them and support them, because that's what a true man does!!!" Eijiro Kirishima said, as she shed tears. The others didn't looked it that way.

"Hey, what if they have a date today with someone?" One Denki Kaminari asked, which made everyone look at him. The poor Pichu looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Hey, it's just a what if guys!!! Stop looking me with murderous intent!!!" He cried. The class didn't really liked what Denki said.

Right as they wanted to respond to Denki's remarks, Shoto and Izuku came to the Common Area.

"Hey guys, Shoto and I have some plans today. See you later!!" Izuku said and waved his hands. The class was dumbfounded by the fact that Shoto, has flowers on his hands, and was blushing. And Izuku, has a nesoberi of an anime character that looks like a cat.