Chapter 145: A Heart's Desire

Start from the beginning

"M-may I?" She carefully implored, dainty fingers beginning to hold the back of his hand. The darker haired king could only nod.

Cold skin brushed against the heated one, and Elsa savored the feeling of how soothing his touch felt. She still loves the cold... But now, she is mesmerized with warmth more.

Because of this bright eyed dork.

Her cheeks bloomed into a rosy shade as he pressed them a little harder, but not too hard to make it a squeeze. His nails gently grazed her skin, he loved caressing her face, he really does. And one of the things he never wanted to end up doing is hurt her.

"I'm.. I'm sorry if it seemed like I forced you to... You can put them back on.."

He subdued a giggle. "No, no, you didn't. I really apologize for wearing gloves lately," He sighed, "I'm not quite used for my hands to remain bare as they should be."

She pulled him closer and smiled, "Aiden."

That sound of his name caught his attention.

"What?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to take a good look at you."

"You never fail to amaze me, you know that?" He placed a kiss on her forehead, "I think that's enough for tonight. Let's get you some rest."

Elsa whined and frowned, "Stop treating me like a baby."

Aiden laughed and scooped her up into his thick arms as if she was nothing but a sack of potatoes.

He sniggered uncontrollably at the way she punched his spine like her life depended on it. Her assaults caused nothing with her soft fist, and her mind began to drift off as he wrapped the covers around themselves.

He stroked her free, platinum blonde tresses in adoration, tentatively brushing them away to get a perfect view of her face.

"The things you do to me, snøffnug," He smirked.

"Hm, what did I exactly do to you?" She tauntingly murmured against his neck.

"Many things, snøffnug," He kissed her lips, "Many things."

"Can I make you sing tonight, then?" She exhorted earnestly with a pleading look. Aiden closed his eyes, "Whatever shall I sing? I haven't wrote a single song in weeks."

"Liar," She shook her head, "I saw you yesterday with a quill and don't you deny it, love."

"There's no escaping you, hm?" He chuckled, placing a kiss on a spot behind her ear, "You're so adorable and you should know it."

"Just sing already!" Elsa pleaded longingly, fingers gently laced around his.

"Are you fine with a love song, then?"

"Too many questions."

"Every song I compose is dedicated to you, and not one of them is inspired by anything or anyone else," The fire king sucked in a breath before unveiling another vocal masterpiece.

“Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining,” he sang, “Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful... And I tell her everyday.”

Her cheeks heated up again.

“Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me, and it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see," He frowned slightly, "But everytime she asks me do I look okay, I say....”

Elsa's smile left him breathless for a moment. She knows full well he thinks of her this way, but writing a song about it takes it to a whole new different level.

“When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change,” he winked, “Because you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, because you're amazing. Just the way you are.”

Tears began to brim at the corner of her eyes, and to think, the song just started and everything's making her eyes all puffy.

“Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me,” he smirked, “Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy. She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday.”

“Oh you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change, if perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same,” he belted out, “So don't even bother asking if you look okay, you know I'll say— when I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change; because you're amazing, just the way you are.”

It was her turn now.

“And when you smile,” she caught him off guard, “The whole world stops and stares for a while, because you're amazing. Just the way you are.”

“When I see your face...” He smiled, “There's not a thing that I would change, because you're amazing. Just the way you are.”

To be continued
on the next chapter...

A/N: I do not own “Just The Way You Are” it is composed by the famous artist Bruno Mars.