~|Chapter 4.5- Edited|~

|Tristan| 

"Baby!" Sam cooed.

"Before I chop your jewels off," I said in a deadly tone.

Sam chuckled, his laugh reverberating in my ear. He had lunged for my back while I had been peacefully sitting and eating my fries. He continued to hang off of me, even after my threat. With a huff, I rammed my elbow back into his stomach. He wheezed and finally got off of me.

"Jeez, no need to get physical," he said, moving away from me.

He walked further into Antonio's apartment, courtesy of his very rich dad, whose name I don't even know.

"And what exactly crawled up your butt?" Oliver asked.

He was sitting in the chair across from me, watching my every movefor the past twenty minutes. I shrugged at his question.

"Nothing," I said.

"Oh, I totally believe you," he stated sarcastically.

My frown got deeper and I glared at him. He stared right back at me, but like always, he was the first to look away.

"Fine, fine," he said holding his hands up surrender. "Don't tell me."

He then scoffed, leaning back in his seat with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Not like I'm your best friend and have a right to know everything about you or anything."

"No need to get so dramatic, Oli," I said with an irritated sigh.

He tapped his foot against the ground and whipped his head away from me.

"No, of course not. Why would I need to get dramatic over something as simple as this?"

I rolled my eyes at him. I then quickly snuck a look around, making sure no one else was in listening vicinity. When the coast was clear, I turned back to face him.

"I'm frustrated because a certain someone is very complicated to understand," I said, rubbing my temple.

Immediately, Oliver perked up and stared at me with a shit-eating grin.

"Is that certain someone a black-haired female we met this morning?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Dark brown hair," I muttered looking away.

He burst out laughing and I continued.

"She was the same chick that face-planted in the middle of the doorway last night," I said, facing him.

Oliver nearly choked on his spit.

"What?! And she didn't do anything about it?" he asked, incredulously.

I shook my head at him. 

"Dude, she's the Student Body President though. How could she not do anything about it?" he asked, more to himself than me.

"Well, I asked her why she didn't tell the principal and she simply told me that what we did apparently wasn't bad enough. I mean, can you believe the girl's guts? To say something that I did wasn't bad enough. Damn, that hurt my ego!" I said frustrated.

Oliver stared at me and then burst out laughing.

"Well, she was right to an extent. I mean, you broke into a school just to check out their weight room," he said between laughs. "That too because you were bored." 

"Okay I was bored, but she doesn't know that," I replied with a huff. "To her, we should've been breaking and enter-"

"Technically, we didn't break anything. The art teacher left her window open..." he trailed off.